3DS MAX: 3ds Max Forum 3ds Max Tutorials

Using F9

COW Forums : Autodesk 3ds Max

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
firtichUsing F9
by on Oct 7, 2005 at 5:49:39 pm

Hi...Does any1 know how to reset rendering options so F9 would render camera view instead of perspective...Also does 3ds max 7, have anti-alias option...I've used Lightwave before and I know in that the anti-alias option is on the camera options, but I had no luck finding that on 3ds max..
Thx in advance

Return to posts index

Tom JRe: Using F9
by on Oct 10, 2005 at 7:38:57 am

As far as Anti-aliasing, the options for it have never left with newer versions since Max 3.1. As far as I can remember anyway. The option is under the "renderer tab" when using the default renderer.

For a default camera rendering once a camera is in the scene, it should automatically render the camera view until you actually change it in the render dialog. Or if you have the render dialog open and you should happen to select any of the viewports to make them active.

If by chance you want to make this a default setting from the start, perhaps there is a .ini file hack or a script out there that will help you with this. Try this website for starters:

Return to posts index

firtichRe: Using F9
by on Oct 10, 2005 at 4:46:12 pm

I posted the same question on 3dbuzz website and apparently there is another shortcut, for rendering whatever view you are at...It is shift+Q...Thx for the link, I'll add it to my favorites

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved