3DS MAX: 3ds Max Forum 3ds Max Tutorials

May be in need of a 3d artist - would like to prepare by starting discussions now.

COW Forums : Autodesk 3ds Max

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
GaryMay be in need of a 3d artist - would like to prepare by starting discussions now.
by on Jul 12, 2005 at 5:18:45 am

I may be in need of an additional artist for a particular project that will require a small amount of animation with liquid, microscopic close-up of a particular fabric, and non-microscopic close-up of dust, dirt, grime, and damage to a poorly taken care of wood floor. This will not need to be photo-realistic, but needs to be effective in getting the point across and professional looking. It will be used on national broadcast for a direct-response commercial. If you're interested, please send email to garyhonline-forums@yahoo.com. Please include contact information and a link to some samples if possible. You can include rates or we can discuss that after discussing the project if you like. You're location isn't important to me as I work long distance with almost everything I do.

I hope I'm not out of line by posting this here. I know this is a forum to get and give help on software/hardware related issues, but I didn't find anything in the code of conduct about it.

Thanks,
Gary

Return to posts index

Kathlyn LindeboomRe: May be in need of a 3d artist - would like to prepare by starting discussions now.
by on Jul 12, 2005 at 5:52:50 pm

[Gary] "I hope I'm not out of line by posting this here. I know this is a forum to get and give help on software/hardware related issues, but I didn't find anything in the code of conduct about it.
"

As long as people don't abuse the privilege. we usually don't mind. But we do have a job forum here in the COW which may be better suited for this kind of post in the future.

Kathlyn Lindeboom
The Mistress of Mmmooooo!

Return to posts index

GaryRe: May be in need of a 3d artist - would like to prepare by starting discussions now.
by on Jul 13, 2005 at 1:11:06 am

Thanks Kathlyn,

I use the cow a lot, but I don't browse it. I just go straight to the forums that I frequent. Sometimes I forget what all it does have to offer. After posting here, I reallized there was a job forum that I had completely forgotten about, then I posted this in the job forum.

Thanks,
Gary

Return to posts index

Frank RingwaldRe: May be in need of a 3d artist - would like to prepare by starting discussions now.
by on Jul 14, 2005 at 4:40:51 pm

Hi Gary.

So take a look at the job-board or go directly to my host-profile on the top, 'cause I'm interested.

greetings from Berlin

Frank

Frank Ringwald
Digital Artist & Trainer
FX Garden, Berlin
http://www.fxgarden.de

Return to posts index

garyh357Re: May be in need of a 3d artist - would like to prepare by starting discussions now.
by on Jul 18, 2005 at 3:49:49 am

I've had a couple of replies from outside the 48 US states. I know I said location wasn't important, but I would like to keep it in the states, just in case we need to meet at some point.

Thanks for all the replies. Keep'em coming.

Thanks,
Gary

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]