3DS MAX: 3ds Max Forum 3ds Max Tutorials

3D Max 7.0 Pillar of Fire File

COW Forums : Autodesk 3ds Max

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Reneth3D Max 7.0 Pillar of Fire File
by on Apr 14, 2005 at 11:27:21 pm

Hi,

I am looking for a free lancer to create a revolving pillar of fire from seed to full blown inferno? If interested, please email me so we can discuss the particulars? I will also require the native 3D Studio Max file in the latest ver 7.0 for further editing.

Thanks,
Reneth
reneth@comcast.net

Return to posts index

Frank RingwaldRe: 3D Max 7.0 Pillar of Fire File
by on Apr 15, 2005 at 9:49:17 am

Why 7.0 only?

All max files are compatible upwards. max 6 already has particle flow, which is usefull for this job and full DX support, if it's needed for a game.

Frank

Frank Ringwald
Digital Artist & Trainer
FX Garden, Berlin
http://www.fxgarden.de

Return to posts index

RenethRe: 3D Max 7.0 Pillar of Fire File
by on Apr 15, 2005 at 3:58:00 pm

Frank,

Thanks for your response, I did not know the other versions had built in Particles. This effect will become a part of a logo animation. If you are interested, please email me directly.

Thanks,
Reneth

Return to posts index

Sandy ScottRe: 3D Max 7.0 Pillar of Fire File
by on Mar 29, 2010 at 5:36:24 am

Hello.
I'm a filmmaker in Las Vegas and working on a storyline of Moses and also trying to figure out how to create a pillar of fire that rotates like in the movie The Ten Commandments with Mr. Heston. Can anyone tell me how to create this in 3dmax? A tutorial or basic instructions would be great. I have several other fx programs for other parts of the movie, but can't figure out how to do it in 3dmax as I'm pretty new to this software.

Thanks for any help or tutorial.

Scott

Return to posts index

Sandy ScottRe: 3D Max 7.0 Pillar of Fire File
by on Mar 29, 2010 at 5:37:11 am

Hello.
I'm a filmmaker in Las Vegas and working on a storyline of Moses and also trying to figure out how to create a pillar of fire that rotates like in the movie The Ten Commandments with Mr. Heston. Can anyone tell me how to create this in 3dmax? A tutorial or basic instructions would be great. I have several other fx programs for other parts of the movie, but can't figure out how to do it in 3dmax as I'm pretty new to this software.

Thanks for any help or tutorial.

Scott

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]