3DS MAX: 3ds Max Forum 3ds Max Tutorials

robotic arm

COW Forums : Autodesk 3ds Max

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
editmasterrobotic arm
by on Apr 8, 2005 at 11:36:59 pm

Hi everyone ...

can someone lead me to a tutorial on how to set up a robotic arm? What I want to achieve is a robotic arm cutting out a logo out of a metal box. I´m shure this has been done many many times, but for learning reasons I´d like to do it myself. I remember seeing such a tutorial once, but it´s late back here and all the googleling I did by now didn´t turned out anything useful.

thanks for any help

Return to posts index

Colin ThomsonRe: robotic arm
by on Apr 9, 2005 at 2:35:58 pm

Do you by any chance have a 3ds max tutorial book from version 2 or 3 and 4 I think? It has a tutorial that takes you through the process of IK and it is a simple robotic arm. If not I'll try to hunt down a tutorial for you.

Return to posts index

editmasterRe: robotic arm
by on Apr 10, 2005 at 2:13:05 am

Hi Colin ...

You´re a genius;) ... I almost forgot about the book that I have about Max 2. It´s the thickest book I ever bought and I forgot that I have it;) In there is a tutorial with a desk lamp. I think that will teach me through a basic IK setup. The only trouble is that it´s for the german version of max ... the translation of Max into german is most horrible.

Thanks anyway that you took yourself some time to help me out. I promise to take a peek at my big book next time before I ask questions;)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved