MEMBER VIDEOS: Demo Reels Demo Reels Forum Promote Your Service or Business Services

Upload Your Demo Reel, Commercial, Trailer, Music Video...and more!

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Creative COWUpload Your Demo Reel, Commercial, Trailer, Music Video...and more!
by on May 7, 2009 at 10:56:29 pm

Have a Demo Reel you want to share with the rest of the world?

How about a commercial, show open, title animation, promo video, music video, short name it, we want to see it! And be sure to take a look at the hundreds of great clips posted already! Follow the "Reels" link in the orange bar, above, or head on over from here.

While you're at it be sure and add your service or company profile to the Professional Services Directory:

Return to posts index

Alfredo Gonzalezdemo reel
by on May 28, 2009 at 9:34:11 pm

Dear Sir or Madam,

With over twenty five years of experience as director of photography and cameraman, has given me the skills and sensibleness to complement and transmit successfully my creative ideas in photography. Since the beginning of my career, I have understood and developed a unique style of techniques in photography, lighting and camera, creating new angles that enhances and deliver the creative message.
I started my career as a photographer for Sono Films in San Juan, Puerto Rico; subsequently I was given the position of Director of Photography and worked for a number of Advertising Agencies within Puerto Rico. I’m constantly creating and designing, innovative camera, lighting, and optical systems in all films and video formats. My talent and expertise is exposed in my work to a variety of clients within the Hispanic market through the United States and Puerto Rico. My clients include: Walgreens, ESPN, Ana G. Méndez University, Popular Mortgage, COMP USA, PR Telephone Company, Centennial de Puerto Rico, Supermercados Pueblo and the Municipality of San Juan. My experience with 35mm, 16mm, HD24p and other digital formats would make me a team player and resource within your company.
My resume highlights my ability, knowledge and expertise in these areas within the industry. I’m excited about the possibility to help your company succeed. Thank you in advance for your time. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I would appreciate the opportunity for you to review my qualifications in more detail.

Alfredo González

Return to posts index

John Grote, Jr.Re: demo reel
by on May 28, 2009 at 9:50:08 pm

No disrespect, but are you just submitting a cover letter to us? I'm not sure what you are asking here in the demo reel section? If you have something that you want the members of the Cow to review, please submit your demo reel here.

J. Grote, Jr.

Return to posts index

Abraham ChaffinRe: demo reel
by on May 28, 2009 at 9:36:11 pm

If you're interested in getting your skills as a professional DOP on the internet you should consider putting your company information into our services directory and uploading your demo reel to our demo reels section.

Return to posts index

sree arulRe: Upload Your Demo Reel, Commercial, Trailer, Music Video...and more!
by on Dec 19, 2009 at 2:09:12 am

I Start where others End

Return to posts index

Ron LindeboomRe: Upload Your Demo Reel, Commercial, Trailer, Music Video...and more!
by on Dec 19, 2009 at 3:29:49 am

[sree arul] "I start where others end"

And, as a special bonus, you are more humble than all of them, too.

Ron Lindeboom

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved