APPLE MOTION: Motion Forum Motion Tutorials FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

I need a custom template created

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tony Winyard
I need a custom template created
on Oct 24, 2014 at 8:36:59 pm

I'm not sure whether this is the right place, but I'm seeking someone to create a template for Motion 5 for me.

I realise that you have tutorials on here to help create templates but I need this soon, and I don't have enough time to learn how to do it myself.

I need a template to use for weddings, for the bride and groom. No sound required.

I'm a DJ, and I have a wide screen as part of my setup, and I want a template that i can esily change the name of the couple for each wedding and the date and name of the venue.
I want an elegant look, with maybe a white background and use of pastel colours, especially pink for the text and effects.
I want it to be reasonably basic, with not too much going on, on the screen. It will be played on a continuous loop, and I would like to be able to easily edit it so that I can add the names of the couple for each wedding, plus date & venue.

Is there someone here that could create this for me? and if not, would anyone be able to point me to a site where i could find someone that could do this please?

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
Re: I need a custom template created
on Oct 25, 2014 at 11:03:38 pm

That is already built into Motion in it's Templates section. Easy to modify.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]