APPLE MOTION: Motion Forum Motion Tutorials FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Unable to Zoom Vertically in Keyframe Curve Editor

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Branscum
Unable to Zoom Vertically in Keyframe Curve Editor
on Mar 11, 2014 at 7:32:03 pm

I'm new to Motion so this may be a basic question about editing curves in the keyframe editor. I have a Motion 5 project with multiple groups, each one containing a picture and a rectangle underneath to create a border around each picture. I've been animating the location of the picture groups using the keyframe editor and Bezier curves. Suddenly, I'm no longer able to zoom in vertically enough to see the curves as anything more than straight lines. Clicking the Auto Scale Vertically button doesn't help. Collapsing the scroll bar slider on the right to its smallest size doesn't either. I've tried clearing the curve list and only adding the parameter I'm interested in. I do notice that when I select the parameter in the curve list, the number scale that appears on the left side of the editor is absurd, sometimes containing up to 13 digits to the left of the decimal for an X value that only varies around a thousand units. In the keyframe editor it is drowing the X curve in between a 13 digit positive number and a 13 digit negative number. Anyone know what is going on here?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]