APPLE MOTION: Motion Forum Motion Tutorials FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Having quality issues with Export/Import From Motion 4 to DVD Studio Pro 4.2.2

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tracy Lee
Having quality issues with Export/Import From Motion 4 to DVD Studio Pro 4.2.2
on Jul 17, 2012 at 7:18:19 pm

Hi there. I'm creating a series of DVDs that are basic interviews with various people. I've edited & exported videos from Final Cut, compressed them into the correct format, and imported them into DVDSP. They look GREAT in DVDSP - super nice crisp high quality resolution. I then created the DVD menus using Motion 4. They're about 20 seconds long, and include text & images. When I export the final projects from Motion (at the same settings as the videos previously mentioned) they look awesome & crisp when I view them in Quicktime - BUT, when I import them into DVDSP they look terrible - pixilated, crappy, low res versions of the high quality video I JUST viewed in Quicktime. What the HECK am I doing wrong here?? My video settings are as follows: Quicktime Movies, Dimensions: 1920 x 1080, Codec: MPEG-2 Video, Linear PCM, Color profile: HD (1-1-1). I realize DVD is automatically SD 720 X 480. The import of the videos at these settings doesn't seem to interfere with the quality in DVDSP. My question is primarily about the Motion menus and how to get them into DVDSP at the same high quality as my videos. PLEASE HELP!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]