Making a Spinning Globe etc in motion
by DC Holland on May 19, 2012 at 3:09:44 pm
I'm a green horn, tyro, newbie - primarily a writer diversifying. I directed-shot-edited a pro-bono music video for a new group to add to my portfolio. I'd like to add Motion effects to jazz up the video a bit. I'm sure there are tutorials for everything. I'm on FCS3, 17inch MBP. Maybe this is too much for motion? Won't know till I ask...Appreciate any and all pointers.
1. Spinning Globe/world - runs in, panting and zips off like road-runner. (Medium-Large Intro)
2. A dejected heart returning from work with a briefcase (Lower Third)
3. Two hearts holding hands, jumping up and down. (Lower Third)
4. Two hearts holding hands, walking across the screen (Lower Third)
5. Heart rowing a boat. (Lower Third)
6. Animated rocket taking off. (Lower Third)
7. Sleeping heart waking up. (Lower Third)
8. Hearts fluttering out of a chest.
"Our arrows will block out the sun!"
"Well, we brought HMIs, punk!"