APPLE MOTION: Motion Forum Motion Tutorials FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Need assistance to create balloon pop effect

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Todd AndrewNeed assistance to create balloon pop effect
by on Feb 29, 2012 at 4:01:30 am

Hi Guys, I hope someone can point me in the right direction..I am diving into Motion 5 and learning fast however I have ad next week for a company having a birthday sale..The ad will be just graphic pics and text zooming in and out and this is fine I can handle all this..
The director ask me if I can have a balloon pic on screen then have it expand quickly, then pop..
I assume they want to see some pieces fly out like an explosion effect..
I have banged around Motion for a while but cannot seem to find a way to do this..
I am hoping you very Esteemed Motion users may be able to help...

Thanks and look forward to your help in this matter..

Todd.

Return to posts index

Anders LarsenRe: Need assistance to create balloon pop effect
by on Feb 29, 2012 at 12:00:06 pm

Have the balloon expand for the last couple of frames using the Grow/Shrink behavior, then replace it with at particle emitter containing just a few fast moving particles of a simple ragged shape that is the same color as the balloon was.

Return to posts index

Todd AndrewRe: Need assistance to create balloon pop effect
by on Feb 29, 2012 at 2:04:18 pm

WOW, thank you so much Anders, you are a true legend.. If I ever get to Denmark I will buy you a beer or two...
Thanks to the forum, I hope I can also help some one out one day. You are all truly great people who give your time to respond and help others in need...
Cheers all

Todd

Return to posts index

Anders LarsenRe: Need assistance to create balloon pop effect
by on Mar 1, 2012 at 12:57:48 pm

Oh my! I'm flattered.
Always happy to help. Drop me a line if you get to go to Denmark, I'll take you up on that beer.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]