APPLE MOTION: Motion Forum Motion Tutorials FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Photo slideshow behaviour?

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rich FranklinPhoto slideshow behaviour?
by on Jan 17, 2012 at 5:40:01 pm

Is there a good photo slideshow-type behaviour in Motion 4 that will produce an effect similar to the what is on the bottom of he linked page?

Thanks

http://www.BuckatreeHallHotel.com/weddings/

Return to posts index

David HorneRe: Photo slideshow behaviour?
by on Jan 24, 2012 at 2:55:40 pm

Rich,

There is a plugin from FXFactory called Photo Montage that works in both Motion and FCP. Photo Montage is a generator and it allows you to control your slide presentation from within Motion or FCP. It's not cheap $200 but it does what it says it will do and it works. Of course, you could always build the frame like the one shown (in the link you provided) In photoshop and then place your photos in the frame and then animate the behavior in Motion but... that takes time. Time is money. Check it out, I think they offer a free trial as well. There are a lot of plug int effects you could examine at FXFactory and some of them are free so I would suggest that you at least download the FXFactory 3.0 downloader. You'll use it I promise.

David

Return to posts index

Stephen SmithRe: Photo slideshow behaviour?
by on Jan 24, 2012 at 4:30:40 pm

The bottom link doesn't work anymore. iPhoto or Aperture come with some amazing slide show templates worth checking out.

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Vimeo page

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]