APPLE MOTION: Motion Forum Motion Tutorials FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Duplicate everything I've done in one project and copy the attributes over on to a new one

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
james cee
Duplicate everything I've done in one project and copy the attributes over on to a new one
on Nov 26, 2011 at 7:46:08 pm

This is a really stupid question but basically I'm doing titles and have done the first batch and now want to begin the next set of titles for my project. I have the animation and filters set exactly how I want them and keyframing too, and I want to be able to just type in something different and have everything else, font, gradients, filters, keyframes, everything to copy over and apply to the font. Then I can just do a few tweaks to timing and size and the titles will be done. I could just erase the text that's there on screen and save as something else but is there a more efficient way of doing this? Like if I start another project and want the same style of titles.

Return to posts index

Mark Spencer
Re: Duplicate everything I've done in one project and copy the attributes over on to a new one
on Nov 27, 2011 at 5:09:38 pm

Just drag your text layer to the Favorites folder in the Library and it will be saved with all of it's attributes to be used again in any project. If the filters, keyframes, etc. are applied to the group containing the text layer, then drag the whole group to the Library.

--
Mark Spencer
Freelance Producer/Editor/Motion Graphics Artist
Apple-certified Master Trainer
Author, Motion 4 from Peachpit Press
http://www.applemotion.net

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]