APPLE MOTION: Motion Forum Motion Tutorials FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Infographics

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Peter GordonInfographics
by on Oct 30, 2011 at 4:53:07 am

Just wondering if people have suggestions on the best way to do an infographic switching between a 2d and 3d feel... Back ground will be in a 2d group at the root level...

Is it better to move objects closer and further away or utilise the cameras or do both?... I always seem to lose track of where objects are when using cameras but I think they give lots of flexibility...

Or should I have multiple cameras set up for specific "scenes" in the project...

Thanks

Return to posts index

Stephen SmithRe: Infographics
by on Nov 1, 2011 at 3:29:18 pm

I think the best way to keep info-graphics less confusing is to break it up into section anytime you can. For example, the TV Show Open I did was broken up into a few different Motion projects and then strung together in FCP. This kept Motion from bogging down and keep the project easier to work with.

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Motion Tutorials

Return to posts index

Lorenzo VidaliRe: Infographics
by on Sep 22, 2014 at 12:23:40 am

What's worked for me is to have my entire project in one motion project, but have each intelligible section in its own group. Each section that utilizes 3D has its own camera limited to the start and end point of the relevant group, and I make sure to have a 2D background in the back of the entire project (as you are already doing). This has worked for me.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]