APPLE MOTION: Motion Forum Motion Tutorials FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Motion 5 problems MacBook Pro

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jared RausoMotion 5 problems MacBook Pro
by on Sep 2, 2011 at 6:03:40 am

I installed Motion 5 a couple of weeks ago, and have been experiencing some weird issues.

One of which that it keeps freezing up for extended amount of time, 5- 10 minutes. Some of those times it will automatically shut down the program. It seems to happen after I have been running the program for a while.. I have tried trouble shooting it and just completely formatted my computer. I reinstalled Motion 5 and am still experiencing the same issue.. I have 8 gb of Ram and a 2.4 GHz i5 Processor. Is my computer just not strong enough to run the program?

Is there a way to slow up the rending so it maybe doesn't use as much RAM or makes the program run more effectively? I am at a stump here and need help?

Thanks,

Jared

Return to posts index

Dirk BadenhorstRe: Motion 5 problems MacBook Pro
by on Jun 28, 2012 at 6:54:35 pm

Hi Jared,

I'm having the exact same problem... Motion keeps freezing up on me. The weird part is that it happens intermittently. I can often run Motion for hours with no problem. Other times it starts right away.

I'm on a bit of a deadline with my current project and my laptop's about to turn into a very expensive Frisbee.

Have you come up with a solution yet by any chance?

-Dirk

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]