APPLE MOTION: Motion Forum Motion Tutorials FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Motion and Sound Problems

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Don Smith
Motion and Sound Problems
on Jul 6, 2011 at 7:01:19 pm

Since I can't delete this post, just never mind. Solved my problem. Sorry to bother.

Return to posts index

Jimmylee Remillard
Re: Motion and Sound Problems
on Jul 7, 2011 at 2:14:18 pm

When you solve a problem please keep your post and just edit the text letting us know how you solved it. These forums are searchable and it helps people who run into the same issue.

Thanks.

Jimmylee Remillard
Partner / Production Manager
iMotion Video Corp.

Return to posts index

Don Smith
Re: Motion and Sound Problems
on Jul 7, 2011 at 2:38:42 pm

You are correct, and didn't do that thinking there was nothing to learn from it. But, I should have said what it was to remove all doubt.

Now, thinking about it, there is something to learn from my experience. Try another machine!

In this case, I had worked all day trying to figure out why my movie render out of Motion 5 contained audio artifacts. Upcut audio. Out of sync. Etc. All day! Nothing would work. The original text of this message was to ask for ideas. Just as I clicked to POST the message I got the idea of saving my project along with it's media to make it easy to put on a portable hard drive and move it to my new 17" MBP (Thunderbolt) laptop. On the laptop the movie export (using Compressor) came out with clean audio.

I also realized that the computing environment has played a big role in my problems of late; on the desktop I use most, no clean audio export but good on the laptop from the same project. On the laptop, neither Motion 5 or FCPX will export directly to Movie without crashing, but they do that without crashing on the desktop but Motion 5 will not give me clean, in-sync audio.

NewsVideo.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]