BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

As a busy entrepreneur do you struggle with staying in shape/losing weight?

COW Forums : Business & Career Building

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joshua Clark
As a busy entrepreneur do you struggle with staying in shape/losing weight?
on Oct 19, 2019 at 7:46:24 pm

Hey everyone, I'm currently in a research phase where I'm trying to find out how one could make it easier for busy entrepreneurs to stay in shape ☺

So I have two simple questions:

As a busy entrepreneur do you struggle with staying in shape? If you do what are the two biggest issues you face?

Return to posts index

Steve Kownacki
Re: As a busy entrepreneur do you struggle with staying in shape/losing weight?
on Oct 20, 2019 at 2:57:26 pm

Hi Joshua
Welcome to the COW. Not that these are overly personal questions, but we're a pretty tight community. How about filling out your profile so we know who you are.

I think there's 2 items here: 1 is the entrepreneur, the other is the production field in general. Long days are the norm and one has to manage what's important. Getting in 20 min of exercise or meditation can be tricky, but it can be done. Access to good, healthy food fast is a big one. You don't always know when mealtime will be, so getting a quality meal with time to eat it is high on the list.

Steve

Return to posts index

Joshua Clark
on Oct 20, 2019 at 6:56:31 pm

Hey Steve, thanks for taking the time to respond to my post ☺ I'm a 19 year old from England, my mission is to be helping business owners and entrepreneurs loose weight and have more energy:)

Time management and access to quick easy meals seem to be a common problem

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
on Oct 21, 2019 at 9:22:24 pm

Hi Joshua -
so you are a video professional, looking to help us loose weight and have more energy ?

I will tell you what - I will meet you at the local pub, and we can discuss this over a few rounds of Jamesons. You buy, and I will answer anything you want about the professional video business.

Bob Zelin

Bob Zelin
Rescue 1, Inc.
bobzelin@icloud.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]