BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

Project management software recommendation?

COW Forums : Business & Career Building

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tommy Tranfaglia
Project management software recommendation?
on Aug 23, 2018 at 4:15:21 am

We’re a small production company, that is starting to gain some real traction. While a good chunk of our editing and creative work happens in-house, we also have a group of contractors that work on a project-by-project basis and we hire videographers for certain one-off shoots.

Tracking projects, invoices, payments, etc. is currently scattered among a few different platforms and spreadsheet and we’re looking for a platform that can bring everything under one umbrella and make it easy to track a project from when it’s just a possible lead through completion.

A big thing I’m looking for is the ability to send and track invoices & payment in the same place as the rest of my sales and project management. For instance, there would be a page with all of the project and client info, including the overall budget, how much has been invoiced, which contractors are working on the project, how much they are owed, and even the ability to send invoices and payments, all from that one page.

Maybe it’s too much to ask, but if anyone has a project management tool that they really enjoy or has an idea of how we can consolidate some of these processes. let me know. Much appreciated!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]