BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

The Profit

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Stephen Smith
The Profit
on Jul 17, 2018 at 3:28:44 pm

I really enjoy watching a reality TV show called "The Profit". It is a show about a guy (Owner of Camping World and other businesses) who purchases struggling business and implements better process and such to make them profitable again. Almost all of the businesses are ones that create and sell a product like sunglasses so some of the information doesn't apply to businesses like ours. I have learned some cool idea from the show. Plus it is entertaining when things don't work out and the new business doesn't listen to a thing he says. I think you should check it out if you can.

Stephen Smith

Utah Video Productions

Check out my Vimeo page

Return to posts index

Steve Kownacki
Re: The Profit
on Jul 18, 2018 at 12:58:13 pm

I love those shows too! The Profit, Shark Tank, Bar Rescue - cool to compare how you run your own business vs. their philosophies. One thing for sure, ya gotta know your numbers and get the wrong people out as soon as you can. "Hire slow, fire fast." Among thousands of other ideas.

Steve

Return to posts index

Greg Ball
on Jul 18, 2018 at 5:02:03 pm

I like the Profit, but also enjoy Sell it like Serhant. That's more about customer service which I feel applies to us.

Greg Ball, President
Ball Media Innovations, Inc.
https://www.ballmediainnovations.com

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Jul 18, 2018 at 7:21:21 pm

I've never heard of that show. I'll have to check it out.

Stephen Smith

Utah Video Productions

Check out my Vimeo page

Return to posts index

Greg Ball
on Jul 18, 2018 at 11:02:03 pm

Ryan Serhant is a real estate agent on Million Dollar Listing New York. I just purchased his book. I'll let you know how it is.

Greg Ball, President
Ball Media Innovations, Inc.
https://www.ballmediainnovations.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]