BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

We know it's that time of year...

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT
Todd Terry
We know it's that time of year...
on Dec 7, 2017 at 6:44:47 am

...around our place when the aluminum tree magically transports you back to 1965 in wondrously tacky glory.

Or something like that.

I was a little late getting it up this year... but Happy Holidays and all that jazz everyone!

T2

fantasticplastic.com

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
Re: We know it's that time of year...
on Dec 7, 2017 at 3:02:56 pm

I can hear Vince Guaraldi playing now.

Return to posts index

Todd Terry
on Dec 7, 2017 at 3:54:43 pm

Well I just walked through the lobby and noticed a little bit of an "electrical smell"... not quite a burning scent, but in the neighborhood. I suspect that's coming from the glorious rotating color wheel ... that can't be good.

Will keep an eye on it (and extinguisher handy)...

T2

fantasticplastic.com

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
on Dec 7, 2017 at 4:11:09 pm
Last Edited By Mark Suszko on Dec 7, 2017 at 4:12:09 pm

Maybe dust on the hot bulb - switch to an LED or flow. Otherwise, it's the rotator motor starting to go. Amazon sells some great little LED based DJ lights, very compact and affordable, and they can do the same smooth "color organ" changes as the wheel.

The light I'm talking about is bright enough that I could in theory take it on locations and use it to put up static or moving kookaloris patterns on walls behind an interview.

Return to posts index

Todd Terry
on Dec 7, 2017 at 4:24:59 pm

I think we've decided it was just the heat strips in the HVAC systems, probably dusty and firing up for the first time this season. It's been very unseasonably warm here in the south, we're well into December and I'm still wearing my summer sandals today (and only shifted from my Hawaiian shirts last week).

Then again, there's a chance of snow here this weekend.....crazy................

T2

fantasticplastic.com

Return to posts index

John Cuevas
on Dec 7, 2017 at 8:34:26 pm

Festivus!

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
ThinkCK

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]