BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

create a professional animated marketing video

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joe Clark
create a professional animated marketing video
on Sep 4, 2017 at 11:58:34 am

Hello,

I am looking to create a Animated Product Marketing video that uses the same as this video How to use your taste card - YouTube
I would like to be able to so the 3d shots with roadmap style movement animation. Also voice overs.

Will any of the adobe products be able to let me do this.

If you need further clarification let me know.

Also forgot to mention that this video will be uploaded in places like YouTube and similar social networking platforms.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.

Return to posts index

Nick Griffin
Re: create a professional animated marketing video
on Sep 4, 2017 at 7:14:17 pm

I'm reminded of an art director I used to know who once said, "Sure. I know Adobe Illustrator. The box is sitting right here on my shelf."

So Joe, at the risk of being overly blunt: there's a LOT more to using a product to effectively achieve a goal than simply buying it. (IMHO.)

What you probably want is someone with years of experience creating the kind of video and effects you're looking for. Otherwise it will be YOU spending the years trying to gain the knowledge in order to accomplish what you want. And, if you really want to speed the learning process have someone create it for you who is willing to tell you the steps they're going through.

Don't have much of a budget? Go onto a COW forum like Adobe AfterEffects and tell the herd what you're looking for, ask to see samples and hopefully find someone inexpensive.

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
Re: create a professional animated marketing video
on Sep 6, 2017 at 2:33:50 am

The link to the video isn't attached. But based on the description, After Effects can do it.

Stephen Smith

Utah Video Productions

Check out my Vimeo page

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]