BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

create a professional animated marketing video

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joe Clark
create a professional animated marketing video
on Aug 16, 2017 at 12:37:24 pm

Hello,

I am looking to create a Animated marketing video that uses the same as this video How to use your tastecard
I would like to be able to so the 3d shots with roadmap style movement animation. Also voice overs.

Will any of the adobe products be able to let me do this.
If you need further clarification let me know.

Also forgot to mention that this video will be uploaded in places like YouTube and similar social networking platforms.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.

Return to posts index

Greg Ball
Re: create a professional animated marketing video
on Aug 16, 2017 at 3:50:14 pm

Hi Joe,

There's no link to the video you asked us the view.

Greg Ball, President
Ball Media Innovations, Inc.
https://www.ballmediainnovations.com

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
on Aug 16, 2017 at 4:43:35 pm

click on the words ANIMATED MARKETING VIDEO...

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

Greg Ball
on Aug 16, 2017 at 6:28:18 pm

My bad... I immediately looked for a link. I'M SO OLD SCHOOL!!

I believe that Video Hive has different templates with animated characters and backgrounds to use in After Effects.

You can also try Go-Animate.

Greg Ball, President
Ball Media Innovations, Inc.
https://www.ballmediainnovations.com

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
on Aug 17, 2017 at 11:15:56 pm

Joe, if you work for these guys, you really should tell them to just buy an ad.

Return to posts index

Bill Davis
on Aug 18, 2017 at 1:19:07 am
Last Edited By Bill Davis on Aug 18, 2017 at 1:22:21 am

[Joe Clark] "Hello,

I am looking to create a Animated marketing video that uses the same as this video How to use your tastecard
I would like to be able to so the 3d shots with roadmap style movement animation. Also voice overs.

Will any of the adobe products be able to let me do this.
If you need further clarification let me know.

Also forgot to mention that this video will be uploaded in places like YouTube and similar social networking platforms.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you."

I edit a couple of these a year for a big financial services firm on the West Coast.

My process kinda goes like this.

The client teams assemble and report the statistics on company performance.

Agency writers do an outline establishing the order that they wish to highlight the areas and results.

This gets vetted by management and an "information order" is set.

Next the information components are sent to an Art Director - who is responsible for the overall design of the visuals. They get created (typically in a vector based program since it's often charts and graphs)

THAT gets approved. When it is, it gets sent to me.

I initially digitize the whole artwork pages so I can create a rough anamatic Storyboard that shows the sequence flow.I do this for timing purposes. I want to know: given X number of images - and perhaps a song timing or max run time - how long should each image ideally stay up - this is including any time for animation into - out of - or during the image being presented.

Then, I look at the individual elements of the storyboard drawings to figure out which of the graphic elements can benefit from motion. (things like growing bars or moving characters to add dynamism to the work)
I create and/or animate those in Motion 5 - exporting discrete moving sub-elements.

Now I move to my video assembly space in FCP X.

Which usually starts with importing all the graphic, and animated sub-elements.

Typically I'll have had the Art Director send me "plane plates" of the stage designs for each slide - over which I can move the animated or static elements.

I will re-create most of the Art Directors work inside X (especially the TYPE) so that while the design is honored, the actual assets are in a format that I can access and change as new figures or copy changes arrive.

Build the video.

Send it off for a few approval/change rounds.

Master it.

Get a distribution list. How many public facing services might it go to - what playback devices will the people using it have access too? Does it need to go to YouTube? Vimeo Pro behind a password due to priority info? Thumb Drives for a sales team? Etc.

Thats the process in a nutshell. Hope it helps.

Creator of XinTwo - http://www.xintwo.com
The shortest path to FCP X mastery.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]