BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

Hmmm....no comments on the Apple WWDC the other day

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rich Rubasch
Hmmm....no comments on the Apple WWDC the other day
on Jun 7, 2017 at 6:52:55 pm

iMac Pro, now in gray....powerful but still not upgradeable especially in the PCI world. Really liked the built in 10 gig Ethernet....hoped for that on the trash cans.

Liked the new Apple Speaker.

Other than that, any revelations?

Rich Rubasch
Tilt Media Inc.
Video Production, Post, Studio Sound Stage
Founder/President/Editor/Designer/Animator
http://www.tiltmedia.com

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
Re: Hmmm....no comments on the Apple WWDC the other day
on Jun 13, 2017 at 7:55:14 pm

Ninety percent of the cost is spent chasing the last ten percent of capability. I think a lot of people not on the very "bleeding edge" are willing to use that's being offered because first if all, it's damn capable already as-is, and it gets them most or all of the way there, and for the extra large projects, networking these or adding capability from connected extenders and chassis will pay the bills.

Return to posts index

Tim Wilson
Re: Hmmm....no comments on the Apple WWDC the other day
on Jun 13, 2017 at 10:54:50 pm

There's a pretty robust thread in the FCPX Debates forum. Apple WWDC

As I've noted here before, that forum has largely sucked up the general-interest conversations that used to happen in this one, entirely regardless of whether they have anything to do with FCPX or not. While the majority of that forum has at least some FCPX in the mix, I'd say that the number who do 100% of their editing in FCPX is roughly the same as the folks do something approaching zero percent of their editing in X. Very diverse bunch.

I do encourage you all to add that forum to your rounds at least once a week just to see if there's anything of interest cooking. I think you'll find that there frequently is.

In fact, the hottest thread right now is explicitly not oriented toward ANY particular NLE, but is about editing style, whether one's own approach is more additive (bricklaying) or subtractive (sculpture). In fact, the conversation has split off into three separate threads. 😂 Here's the most recent. More Bricklayers and Sculptors from Oliver and Simon

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]