BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

Need advice on task management software

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Margarita Kireenko
Need advice on task management software
on Apr 3, 2017 at 4:50:30 pm

I’m looking for a simple and inexpensive cloud task management software. Already tried Wrike, but for full project planning they require quite a big price for us. Is there a good option with similar features? Thanks.

Return to posts index

Elijah Banks
Re: Need advice on task management software
on Apr 4, 2017 at 10:34:34 am

I'm using a simple task manager Rememberthemilk for my daily tasks, it's quite easy. And for my projects I use a software called Deskun. It's also a very helpful thing, I organize everything by priority and deadline, and my projects don't look like a mess anymore.

Return to posts index

Rick Foxx
on Apr 4, 2017 at 5:41:55 pm

We've been using Trello for a couple of years. It's a free tool (premium features are available but we've never needed them) that allows you to create and assign tasks. It's a life saver on our bigger projects with multiple editors.

http://www.trello.com

2013 MacPro 6 core 3.5 gHz, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 2012 rMacBook Pro, Areca ARC-8050, Final Cut X, Adobe Production Premium CS6, Logic X

Return to posts index

Christine Karant
on May 17, 2017 at 5:07:31 pm

I second Trello. Love it for its minimalism and intuitiveness.
For more complicated multilevel projects with large/dispersed team - onlyoffice is a good option.
It all depends on your needs and the type/hierarchy of projects you work on.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]