BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

Need a Sign board for my shop

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
carter harriett
Need a Sign board for my shop
on Jun 28, 2016 at 11:41:31 am

I am running a digital shop in Toronto . I heard that sign boards play a big role in getting more business and it can helps to attract more customers to my store. I need a attractive sign board for my shop. But I am not sure about the size which I need to focus on. I found a blog that says about “How to calculate the size of sign board”. It was really helpful. ( https://www.newstylesigns.com/blog/best-signs/calculate-size-sign-need-2/ )But I need more tips from you guys. Please help me with your suggestions.

Return to posts index

Todd Terry
Re: Need a Sign board for my shop
on Jun 28, 2016 at 3:03:53 pm

[carter harriett] "Please help me with your suggestions."

Ok, here's one... don't spam industry forums with totally transparent sales pitches.

T2

fantasticplastic.com

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
Re: Need a Sign board for my shop
on Jun 28, 2016 at 3:37:14 pm

(smacks forehead) "Of COURSE! Why didn't it occur to me before? My trouble all along in attracting production clients was because of a lack of signage!"

Mind you, if someone wants to talk about how they serve a market in creating assets for digital animated signage like billboards and the like, I would like to hear from you about how you do that and how it's distributed.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]