BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles Business and Marketing Podcasts

Need a Sign board for my shop

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
carter harriettNeed a Sign board for my shop
by on Jun 28, 2016 at 11:41:31 am

I am running a digital shop in Toronto . I heard that sign boards play a big role in getting more business and it can helps to attract more customers to my store. I need a attractive sign board for my shop. But I am not sure about the size which I need to focus on. I found a blog that says about “How to calculate the size of sign board”. It was really helpful. ( )But I need more tips from you guys. Please help me with your suggestions.

Return to posts index

Todd TerryRe: Need a Sign board for my shop
by on Jun 28, 2016 at 3:03:53 pm

[carter harriett] "Please help me with your suggestions."

Ok, here's one... don't spam industry forums with totally transparent sales pitches.

Todd Terry
Creative Director
Fantastic Plastic Entertainment, Inc.

Return to posts index

Mark SuszkoRe: Need a Sign board for my shop
by on Jun 28, 2016 at 3:37:14 pm

(smacks forehead) "Of COURSE! Why didn't it occur to me before? My trouble all along in attracting production clients was because of a lack of signage!"

Mind you, if someone wants to talk about how they serve a market in creating assets for digital animated signage like billboards and the like, I would like to hear from you about how you do that and how it's distributed.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved