BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

Blog: Repairs made to WalterBiscardi.com Library

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
walter biscardiBlog: Repairs made to WalterBiscardi.com Library
by on Mar 17, 2015 at 11:37:42 pm

For the past few weeks I’ve been informed by Members that videos in the Library are appearing with the locked “Private” icon from Vimeo. It’s taken me a few weeks to really dig in and investigate and it turns out this all stems from my cancellation of Vimeo Pro. It threw the entire privacy settings for a loop on Vimeo thus locking everyone out of a lot of the library items.

I have gone in and reset most everything back to Wistia and all seems to be working well now. The rest of the titles will move over to Wistia shortly. http://walterbiscardi.com/library/

My sincere apologies if you’ve been frustrated trying to access the library. It’s been a busy time for me and I was simply not able to dedicate enough time to really figure out what was going on. Hope you’re enjoying the library and we’ll have some more training news soon!

I hope this picture of a happy Molly the Wonder Dog preparing for a voice over session helps to make up for any annoyances I’ve caused.

Walter

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]