BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles Business and Marketing Podcasts

Blog: Love, LOVE our team!

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
walter biscardiBlog: Love, LOVE our team!
by on Sep 1, 2010 at 3:27:52 am

I've said it before, but gotta say it again, just LOVE the team that's working with me these days.

It's like a sports team, it's all about chemistry. The three core members of the team just click and I hear laughter all day long in the shop. That's a wonderful thing. We work a lot of hours, we're under a lot of stress sometimes to meet the every growing list of client demands. But we also make each other laugh all day. It's good stuff.

Then we have a couple of "regulars" who are in the shop on a weekly or almost weekly basis cutting on a series and documentary. If anything, the laughter increases when they're around.

People ask me all the time, what's the most important thing to get a job today? Well, laughter isn't THE most important thing, but it certainly goes a long way to making you appreciated as part of a team. One thing I always remember, I'm no more important than anyone else on my team. We win together, we fail together. I have to do my part and they have to do theirs. And having a little fun along the way makes each and every work day that much more enjoyable.

My father has a great little tip for the workday. "Smile! Give your face something to do!" Wise words to live by!

Return to posts index

Emre Tufekci S.O.A.Re: Blog: Love, LOVE our team!
by on Sep 2, 2010 at 11:49:20 am

Great article on having happy employees:

Emre Tufekci

Return to posts index

walter biscardiRe: Blog: Love, LOVE our team!
by on Sep 2, 2010 at 1:07:21 pm

Thanks for the link!

Walter Biscardi, Jr.
Editor, Colorist, Director, Writer, Consultant, Author, Chef.
HD Post and Production
Biscardi Creative Media

"Foul Water, Fiery Serpent" featuring Sigourney Weaver coming soon.

Blog Twitter Facebook

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved