BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles Business and Marketing Podcasts

The COW bringing worlds together

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Todd TerryThe COW bringing worlds together
by on Apr 20, 2016 at 7:05:06 pm
Last Edited By Todd Terry on Apr 20, 2016 at 7:06:27 pm

Just a quick note with an example of what a resource the CreativeCOW is, and can be, for us.

My little southern US company was hired by a local client of ours for a jaunt abroad last week for a few-days' shoot in Scotland.

I'm the only guy who ever directs and DPs for us, but other commitments meant I couldn't make the trip across the pond... so I sent our producer and my biz partner solo.

The very idea of that made me a bit nervous... as was our client, who was only used to seeing me man their shoots.

But... our COW friend Tom Sefton took care of everything on the UK end, handling the gear rental and providing us with the crew.

By all accounts, all worked great. And my biz partner now owns a kilt.

Thanks to Tom, and the COW. It's all about who you know :)

Todd Terry
Creative Director
Fantastic Plastic Entertainment, Inc.

Return to posts index

Tim WilsonRe: The COW bringing worlds together
by on Apr 21, 2016 at 12:32:12 am

What a great story Todd! Thanks so much for sharing it! And so glad to hear that the project went so well!

Tim Wilson
Creative COW

Return to posts index

Tom SeftonRe: The COW bringing worlds together
by on Apr 22, 2016 at 12:32:12 pm

Thanks Todd,

It was a great experience from the start - pleased to hear you and Phil are happy and that we could ease your worries and provide footage for you that could match your excellent work.

I hope that we will have the chance to reciprocate and work together in the states sometime soon, or at least meet up in person.

The cow rules!

Ps - it's never ok to wear a kilt.

Co-owner at Pollen Studio

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved