BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

Audio in Commercials

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Simon RoughanAudio in Commercials
by on Jan 25, 2016 at 1:53:47 pm

Hi guys, it's been ages since I posted here. I hope to find you all well and prosperous!
I have a customer that is a producer of Turkish and Mediterranean Food products. He wants an identifiable audio stinger under his logo at the end of the spot. I'm having a hell of a time finding something appropriate. I'm looking under "Stinger" as a search word, but I'm afraid this isn't even the right term. What do you guys in America call this? Stinger? Or Jingle? Or hit? And where can I find a decent choice? I have Audio Blocks, but these are mostly just radio stuff ie too hard and electronic sounding for what I need.
All and any input greatly appreciated.
thanks
Simon.

Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

Return to posts index

Greg BallRe: Audio in Commercials
by on Jan 25, 2016 at 2:23:49 pm

The search term would be Stings. Search for Music Stings, Commercial Jingles and Stings.

Return to posts index

Todd TerryRe: Audio in Commercials
by on Jan 25, 2016 at 6:44:52 pm

I'm surprised those were hard to find. But yes, take Greg's advice and search for "sting."

We use a number of music services, but our primary two are Omni Music and Gene Michaels Productions.

A search for "Stinger" and "Sting" with Omni gave me 1218 results.

At GMP I'm not sure of the total number they have, but they have a specific category called "SWEEPS-STINGERS-BUMPERS" that has 47 pages of results.

Good luck!

T2

fantasticplastic.com

Return to posts index

Simon RoughanRe: Audio in Commercials
by on Jan 26, 2016 at 1:21:01 pm

THanks heaps!

Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]