BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles Business and Marketing Podcasts

Crickets Chirping

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Todd TerryCrickets Chirping
by on Jan 20, 2016 at 6:57:37 pm

Dang, it's been quiet as a tomb in here in just forever now.

I hope that's because everyone is out doing good work and no one has any problems that need solving here.

It's always hard to predict. Historically for us the holidays and a bit afterwards have sometimes been slightly on the lighter side here, but for some reason this season has been super busy.

Hope 2016 is starting great for everyone!

Todd Terry
Creative Director
Fantastic Plastic Entertainment, Inc.

Return to posts index

Mark SuszkoRe: Crickets Chirping
by on Jan 20, 2016 at 7:29:44 pm

I thought it was because everybody was at CES:-)

Saw (online) an OLED tv that you can roll up into a tube. Saw a transparent TV screen used as the glass front of a curio cabinet. One minute: it's opaque, next, you can see inside, next, informational mographs appear and animate in front of each curio in the cabinet, seeming to float in air. Like living in Tony Stark's house.

I can't wait to see how these things get used in productions and int he field for unique displays.

Return to posts index

Shane RossRe: Crickets Chirping
by on Jan 21, 2016 at 8:05:05 pm

Business has been too good to me lately. Not that I posted here much anyway. I'm a simple freelancer who also has a DBA, so I don't have to get too much into the biz. But, I'm here to see what to avoid and to get clues on what to do when issues might arise.

Now, If I can just manage to keep making quarterly payments to the IRS, I'll be in good shape...

Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved