BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles Business and Marketing Podcasts

Stockeon shuts down

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jeff BreuerStockeon shuts down
by on Sep 25, 2014 at 2:45:01 pm

Bummer! I had some comps in a few different projects and this morning I get their email that they have shut down. They were really increasing in how much I used their stuff, music and AE templates in particular. I wonder if they will come back to life after being bought out or if someone will at least buy their license deals. Just shows you how competitive that market is right now.

Return to posts index

Mark SuszkoRe: Stockeon shuts down
by on Sep 25, 2014 at 3:10:53 pm

They had some good music cues a well. I just never needed what they had for my particular kind of work, but I always looked at their new stuff when it came out. Stockeon and MotionVFX were two of my "go-to" sources for visual ideas. Symon should buy them out.

Return to posts index

Matt InnesRe: Stockeon shuts down
by on Sep 30, 2014 at 2:17:18 pm

Very disappointing. I too was starting to use them more! Actually I'm trying to find a music track that I used on a rough cut, they shutdown before I could purchase the track.. Anyone know where the contributors can be found now? I have the name of the song and possibly the contributor but Google and other stock sites haven't turned up anything. Track: Believe your Dreams by (possible composer) Wesley Oliver. Any help would be much appreciated!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved