BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles Business and Marketing Podcasts

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Curtis CosbyMentor
by on Aug 13, 2014 at 12:12:59 pm

I work in North West Atlanta and have worked in production for about two and half years. The company I work for recently mentioned wanting to increase the amount and quality of our video production. I have the most experience and will be in charge of all aspects of production. I think it would be extremely helpful to have someone that I can meet with occasionally to discuss ideas, issues, etc. Do anyone of know of good resources to make a connection like this. I know about Atlanta Cutters, but their meeting have been a little more sporadic lately and I have had deadlines that prevented me from making to meetings in the past.

Any thoughts or ideas would be much appreciated. Also, if this is the wrong place for this post or if I should remove it all together please let me know.

Return to posts index

Kylee PeñaRe: Mentor
by on Aug 13, 2014 at 12:34:00 pm

I'm in northeast Atlanta if you'd like to get coffee sometime – email me.

twitter: @kyl33t

Return to posts index

walter biscardiRe: Mentor
by on Aug 13, 2014 at 12:37:05 pm

Sure, ping me sometime. I'm in the Buford area. And we will be having a Cutters meeting on August 27th, announcement shortly. :)

walter (at) biscardicreative (dot) com

Walter Biscardi, Jr.
Editor, Colorist, Director, Writer, Consultant, Author, Chef.
HD Post and Production
Biscardi Creative Media

Craft and Career Advice & Training from real Working Creative Professionals

Blog Twitter Facebook

Return to posts index

Curtis CosbyRe: Mentor
by on Aug 13, 2014 at 6:26:13 pm

Thanks to both of you. I will reach out in the coming days. I have seen many posts from each of you, both here on the Cow and across the web. I truly appreciate the offer.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved