BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles Business and Marketing Podcasts

Global Media Desk

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Greg BallGlobal Media Desk
by on Jul 9, 2014 at 4:28:54 pm

Has anyone ever worked with Global Media Desk? We're working on a potential project and wanted to see if anyone has experience working with them, or heard of them for that matter.

Return to posts index

Jason JenkinsRe: Global Media Desk
by on Jul 9, 2014 at 8:54:21 pm

I was recently hired by them to do a local shoot. It sounds like you are on the other end of the system, though, wanting to hire some production help.

Jason Jenkins
Flowmotion Media
Video production... with style!

Check out my profile.

Return to posts index

Shelle HigginsRe: Global Media Desk
by on Jul 10, 2014 at 9:48:14 pm

Yes, I have hired Ian Hardy and his crew at the Global Media Desk throughout Europe. Ian and his group are extremely professional, their quality of work outstanding and an overall pleasure to work with in all sincerity. They are also great under pressure and trouble shooting when necessary. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them and I will be using them again in the future.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Shelle Higgins
European Court Reporting

Return to posts index

Chris DickinsonRe: Global Media Desk
by on Jul 11, 2014 at 8:16:43 am

I'm a DoP in Singapore, and have had a number of jobs via GMD over the past few years - both broadcast and corporate jobs for clients from such countries as the US, UK, France and South Africa, and I think this speaks a lot about GMD's depth of experience and breadth of contacts. They clearly know their stuff, and I always feel like they 'have my back' which, as a freelance service provider on the other side of the planet to them, is essential to a good business relationship.

Thus I'd certainly recommend their services.

Chris Dickinson
Lighting Cameraman and Editor

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved