BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles Business and Marketing Podcasts

Creative/Marketing Project Managers, what is the best software you use for:

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kelly FisherCreative/Marketing Project Managers, what is the best software you use for:
by on May 21, 2014 at 7:24:30 pm

Creative/Marketing Project Managers, what is the best software you use for:

Online Creative Brief/Project Requests
  • something integrated into PM software or can export as a PDF after it is submitted would be nice
  • (AtTask, Sharepoint, Filemaker Server, ????) examples I found but don’t seem to integrate except AtTask which may be too robust, I don’t know

• Resource Scheduling
  • I like the simplicity of ResourceGuru, but it doesn’t go much further than just the resource scheduling

• Gantt/Project Scheduling
  • I currently use Merlin, but would like it to integrate with a better way of resource scheduling/allocation

• Team Collaboration
  • Basecamp looks good for this - but doesn't have all the other solutions I am looking for
  • Is there something that provide online comments - ProofHQ?, etc

• Task Management
  • again, Basecamp

• Time tracking
  • mostly want to track time spent on a project for analytic purposes. The staff is for an internal team so all costs are soft, but want to be sure the client still knows when the 5 min jobs turn in to 2 hours, etc
  • I like Roadmap

• Asset Management
  • I’m looking for a solution that can connect from the software to the job server to where the job folders are saved. During the production process PDFs, etc are okay to upload on the PM site, but native files would be nice to grab easy.
  • I plan to assign job numbers and archive through Filemaker Pro. Can this provide a way to connect to the actual Server?

• I have been searching through a lot of stuff. AtTask seems to fit a lot of it but might be too robust for a creative team. They need something that is easy/painless to use but provides the benefits of collaborating, communication, and knowing what their job is by a simple dashboard. Basecamp seems to be a top choice, but doesn’t provide all of this unless you get the other software and all of that is additional costs per month for the team. I am hoping to find the fewest solutions/tools, with the best price to get the job done.

What do you suggest as an almost one-stop solution?

Return to posts index

Post removed.

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
    © 2016 All Rights Reserved