BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

Need white board animator

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Greg Ball
Need white board animator
on Apr 23, 2014 at 1:23:13 am

Does anybody know of a good, reasonably priced freelance whiteboard animator? Someone who can draw images and animate them being drawn onto a frame with a hand. I'm looking for something better than videoscribe. Perhaps someone who can draw cartoon images and business scenes.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much.

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
Re: Need white board animator
on Apr 23, 2014 at 1:34:15 pm

Technically, you're looking for is a graphic illustrator with cartooning skills. One place you can post a call for bids is ifreelance.com

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Apr 23, 2014 at 5:30:21 pm

Also check out the Services tab at the top of this page. The COW offers a great place to look for jobs or offer jobs / work.

Stephen Smith

Utah Video Productions

Check out my Vimeo page

Return to posts index

Greg Ball
on Apr 23, 2014 at 5:59:04 pm

Thanks Mark and Stephen. Unfortunately both Freelance.com and even the cow services tab results in many people from out of the country contacting us. I rather keep it in the US so we can chat by telephone when necessary and also not have a 1 day delay in responses. I was hoping that maybe someone here knows of a good cartoon illustrator with animation skills.

Return to posts index

Rich Rubasch
on Apr 23, 2014 at 6:59:41 pm

Best in the biz right here in Madison WI!

http://www.truscribe.com/

Rich Rubasch
Tilt Media Inc.
Video Production, Post, Studio Sound Stage
Founder/President/Editor/Designer/Animator
http://www.tiltmedia.com

Return to posts index

John Montgomery
on Apr 29, 2014 at 2:09:33 pm

Hi Greg,
I am John, pleased to meet you.

I am a full time whiteboard animator. Please see a few samples below:
http://www.videoscribe-video.com/
(scroll down the page and the hand drawn and filmed style is on the right.)

I have spent the past few years doing whiteboard animation full time and can produce both the videoscribe type (vector based) and the Hand drawn "RSA" style.

I have been lucky enough to work for both fortune 500 companies and a large range of SME's so have a lot of experience.

All drawings and artwork will be original - so we can animate any concept, idea or object.

Happy to discuss your needs as informally as you wish.

I often consult on whiteboard projects so am happy to talk your project over for free and without agenda. If we end up working together - even better!

For reference my outline pricing is around $500 per minute depending on specification.

Down side is I am a Brit based in the UK. Just as a note most of my clients are US based so I am aligned to working late so there is not usually any lag. It can be an advantage at times, talk late UK time and I can begin work while you are still in bed:)

If you are interested I will drop you my skype and we can put it to the test.

I look forward to your reply.
Have a great day!

Kind regards
John

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]