BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles Business and Marketing Podcasts

Need white board animator

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Greg BallNeed white board animator
by on Apr 23, 2014 at 1:23:13 am

Does anybody know of a good, reasonably priced freelance whiteboard animator? Someone who can draw images and animate them being drawn onto a frame with a hand. I'm looking for something better than videoscribe. Perhaps someone who can draw cartoon images and business scenes.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much.

Return to posts index

Mark SuszkoRe: Need white board animator
by on Apr 23, 2014 at 1:34:15 pm

Technically, you're looking for is a graphic illustrator with cartooning skills. One place you can post a call for bids is

Return to posts index

Stephen SmithRe: Need white board animator
by on Apr 23, 2014 at 5:30:21 pm

Also check out the Services tab at the top of this page. The COW offers a great place to look for jobs or offer jobs / work.

Stephen Smith

Utah Video Productions

Check out my Vimeo page

Return to posts index

Greg BallRe: Need white board animator
by on Apr 23, 2014 at 5:59:04 pm

Thanks Mark and Stephen. Unfortunately both and even the cow services tab results in many people from out of the country contacting us. I rather keep it in the US so we can chat by telephone when necessary and also not have a 1 day delay in responses. I was hoping that maybe someone here knows of a good cartoon illustrator with animation skills.

Return to posts index

Rich RubaschRe: Need white board animator
by on Apr 23, 2014 at 6:59:41 pm

Best in the biz right here in Madison WI!

Rich Rubasch
Tilt Media Inc.
Video Production, Post, Studio Sound Stage

Return to posts index

John MontgomeryRe: Need white board animator
by on Apr 29, 2014 at 2:09:33 pm

Hi Greg,
I am John, pleased to meet you.

I am a full time whiteboard animator. Please see a few samples below:
(scroll down the page and the hand drawn and filmed style is on the right.)

I have spent the past few years doing whiteboard animation full time and can produce both the videoscribe type (vector based) and the Hand drawn "RSA" style.

I have been lucky enough to work for both fortune 500 companies and a large range of SME's so have a lot of experience.

All drawings and artwork will be original - so we can animate any concept, idea or object.

Happy to discuss your needs as informally as you wish.

I often consult on whiteboard projects so am happy to talk your project over for free and without agenda. If we end up working together - even better!

For reference my outline pricing is around $500 per minute depending on specification.

Down side is I am a Brit based in the UK. Just as a note most of my clients are US based so I am aligned to working late so there is not usually any lag. It can be an advantage at times, talk late UK time and I can begin work while you are still in bed:)

If you are interested I will drop you my skype and we can put it to the test.

I look forward to your reply.
Have a great day!

Kind regards

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved