BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles Business and Marketing Podcasts

Digital Content Research - Sourcing And Use

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joseph MorganDigital Content Research - Sourcing And Use
by on Apr 4, 2014 at 3:51:47 am

I'm just wondering if any of my fellow Creative-Cowers can help.

I'm doing some work with DCU (Dublin City University) Invent in Ireland - the 'New Frontiers' business development programme.

I've been tasked with conducting a survey with people who buy digital content for business purposes (e.g. photos, video, graphics/infographics, digital art, audio, animation, etc.) - ideally people who buy from online content/image libraries such as Alamy, Getty, Shutterstock, etc. and other smaller, niche online libraries.

The survey is intended to provide an insight into the sourcing and use of purchased digital content.

It would be good to get a representative sample who work across different sectors (advertising, marketing, graphic design, etc.) and ideally, buy different types of content than just photos.

Unfortunately, my contacts amongst this group of people are limited and I was wondering if you would kindly share the survey link with anyone you may know in that field.

I am more than happy to share the results of the survey and have left a space in the questionnaire for anyone to leave details of where the survey results should be sent.

If you are able to help, the link is here:

Many thanks,

Joseph in Ireland

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved