BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

Swedish school student want to work within film!

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
karl feldtSwedish school student want to work within film!
by on Aug 23, 2013 at 5:20:07 pm

Hey, i'm a young student here in sweden and goes to a swedish sort of "high school". I have this vison in my life to work with create films and its my big dream. Here in sweden i goes a special technology school (there is no high school in sweden). I had this chance in my life to choose a film school instead of the technology school. But i choose the other school becouse of the better math and education. That was a very short descibtion of me and who I am.

I know that it is alot of editors on creativecow and their for I ask for you story.
Maybe this is hard to write, but how did you start working with film? Is it fun? All cind of storys and comments is allowd.

But my intrest in film is burning more than ever. Any tips of comments of what i should do next?

I have great gear and money to do film, but its hard to get any friends with the same intresst and want this as bad as i want it. Hope you understand

My dream is to go to one of the USA College film schools. I'm only 16 and the technology school are 3 years long education. (If i understod right am i done with the technolgy year same year all student in the US are done with the high school.)

Maybe this was a hard story to read and i'm sorry for that. Take care!
/ from a student in sweden!

Return to posts index

John NaughtonRe: Swedish school student want to work within film!
by on Sep 3, 2013 at 9:08:56 pm

Hi Karl,

I know a director in Sweden who has worked in the US as well. I can put you in touch if you contact me offline.

Best,
John

Return to posts index

karl feldtRe: Swedish school student want to work within film!
by on Sep 6, 2013 at 8:36:59 am

Hey, I would be for ever greatful. The only tip I get from the real pros is to get a good social network. This could be the start of my network. Thank you ones again.

But what do you mean offline? Thank you! Have a great weekend!

Return to posts index

John NaughtonRe: Swedish school student want to work within film!
by on Sep 7, 2013 at 5:51:20 pm
Last Edited By John Naughton on May 9, 2016 at 4:26:51 am

Karl,

email me directly:

John Naughton
Producer
Silver Edge Productions

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]