BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

The COW seems slow. Is this good news or bad?

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Todd Terry
The COW seems slow. Is this good news or bad?
on Jun 13, 2013 at 8:53:00 pm

It seems to me that the COW (or at least the particular half-dozen COW forums that I haunt and/or host) has gotten really slow lately.

The Business forum has had only a few new threads lately, the Cinematography and Lighting forums have each had only a couple in the last month, Canon gets maybe one a week, and the Indie & Doc forum is mostly populated by people's blogs, pleadings for Kickstarter funds, and long lists of News Droid items.

Not that long ago the COW was really vibrant (even in summer)... tons of thoughtful questions and great advice flying back and forth like crazy.

Does this mean everyone is so busy with cool problem-free projects that there's no need for postings? If so, yea!

Or is it the opposite... no work?

I've noticed the same thing on another non-COW cinematography forum that I belong to. Not that long ago it wasn't uncommon to see 15-20 new posts a day. Now maybe it's one a week there.

Just curious...

T2

fantasticplastic.com

Return to posts index

Glen Montgomery
Re: The COW seems slow. Is this good news or bad?
on Jun 13, 2013 at 9:31:18 pm

Could be that a lot of the conversation is taking place on Twitter and Facebook.

Editor / Santa Monica, CA
http://coldpost.tv/

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
on Jun 13, 2013 at 9:38:05 pm

That is true...a lot of discussions on twitter lately

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
on Jun 13, 2013 at 9:33:58 pm

I've seen slowdowns in the obvious places, like FCP (legacy) and Color (dead silence in there). But man, the FCX or Not: The Debate...always packed. And the new Adobe Creative Cloud Debate is also blowing up. I guess everyone is going to where they can complain. (yes, I've done my fair share too). What gets me is the AMOUNT of discussion that goes on. Do these people work? :)

I like reading here, because I mainly am a freelancer, but do have a small side business, and like to see how this stuff is dealt with.

But the AJA forums are DEAD. But Adobe Premiere one is buzzing. Mainly with questions...very few answers. FCX buzzing, but slow in here, dead quiet in the ART of the edit.

The main forums that are buzzing are ones that I don't really frequent. So I waste less time here...er...post less and get more work done. Except when I stop to comment like I did now.

Shane
Little Frog Post

Return to posts index

walter biscardi
on Jun 14, 2013 at 1:39:07 am

Adobe Premiere Pro forum is definitely hopping. Not sure on some of the others.

Agree that Twitter/ Facebook are getting forums as well and some have good traction, others not so much and generally. It's hit or miss though with the information. The Cow for me is still the best source of good info for much of what I do.

Of course part of the problem with some of the forums is all this anger if you "don't agree with me you're an idiot." Just go look at the Adobe Creative Cloud forum. Small group of people endlessly going on and on and on and on and if you don't agree with them, you're wrong and someone who must be getting paid by Adobe. I gave up on that forum.

Walter Biscardi, Jr.
Editor, Colorist, Director, Writer, Consultant, Author, Chef.
HD Post and Production
Biscardi Creative Media

Foul Water Fiery Serpent, an original documentary featuring Sigourney Weave...
MTWD Entertainment - Developing original content for all media.
"This American Land" - our new PBS Series.
"Science Nation" - Three years and counting of Science for the People.

Blog Twitter Facebook

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
on Jun 14, 2013 at 1:42:31 am

They've turned into forums that are "anti-RED" like. Meaning the RED forums are all stock full of "Wow...great camera," "way to go!", "nice one Jim," "Nailed it out of the park!"...and the "debate" forums are all "Adobe sucks!", "Apple doesn't get it!", "you don't agree with me? COMMUNIST!" type crap.

Over...and over...and over...and over...

Shane
Little Frog Post

Return to posts index

Tim Wilson
on Jun 14, 2013 at 6:04:59 am

This is definitely the slow time of the year. We drop off a lot more in the summer than we do around the end of year holidays. Forums traffic is actually up 11% over this time last year.

We're definitely seeing upticks in Twitter and Facebook of course, but the traffic there clearly hasn't been at the expense of traffic here. We want it all to grow, and it is.

Following Shane's observation about the AE forum hopping as much as ever, I'll agree and note that the DaVinci forum has been one of our most popular for a couple of years now. Sony Vegas has always been hot. And of course there's a difference between visits and posts. For example, both posting and viewing traffic is way up at jobs.creativecow.net....but viewing is alas growing faster than the rate of new job posting. (But that's definitely up too.)

I've been thinking about writing something separate about the debate forums, and I probably will, so a couple of quick notes for now.

-- THIS forum used to be the place in the COW for roundtable discussions about the industry. Now, that's the FCPX Debate forum.

If you haven't noticed, the conversation about FCPX itself represents about 15% of the posts there. The rest is about evvvvvverything. So if all you see when you look at that forum is FCPX debate, you really are missing 85% of the picture.

You're also missing some really interesting conversations that I think every one of you would both enjoy and be able to meaningfully enrich with your insights. The trick of course is to step around the other crap, which I absolutely understand why may not be worth your while.

-- What looks like a circular discussion to you is actually quite linear in its own way. Every time somebody hears that THIS is the release of FCPX that fixes what they need fixed, they download it for the first time -- and are as horrified NOW as OTHER people were two years ago.

(Can you believe it's been two years?)

OR, somebody gets a new computer, new job, new client, etc, and NOW they have to engage. For them, this is all entirely new. THEY have never talked about this before, even if YOU have been hearing it for years.

YOU see the same people who've been pissing you off posting over and over again. I see those, but I also see an astonishing number of new names, month after month.

-- This is easier for me to see because I read every single post in the Debate forums. All of them. So however much you hate somebody in those forums? Speaking as a reader, not a forum manager, I guarantee I hate 'em more. LOL But I see an amazing variety of new people, experiencing this for the very first time.

-- I'm going take a risk by stepping even further out of my COW role to put on my hat of guy in his mid-50s who started a video production company in 1990, as part of my empathy for YOU. So please take what I'm saying in that context.

I think in general you (and certainly I) can lose sympathy for a lot of these guys because we've gone through more changes than they ever will, and we went through 'em a long time ago. Some of them more than 20 years ago.

Think about a guy in his early 30s. He may have graduated in 2003, when FCP was stable, Media Composer just got exciting again with Adrenaline(you FCPers can forget -- Avid was minting truckloads of money out of thin air with Adrenaline when Apple stock was at $10/share), camera prices were stable (trending gently up, if anything), HD was an opportunity not an obstacle, the business was booming, and every indicator was pointing up.

Or even a guy in his early 40s, who was working for The Man in 2003, maybe didn't start a business until 2005 or something. Why not? Things looked GREAT. And for a while, they really were.

We geezers knew better. Apple being all but dead in the mid-90s, crappy computers, unusable storage, Media 100 nosediving, DV/FireWire (which was an ACTUAL crisis), Apple killing off waves of companies who invented pro hardware around the turn of the century -- it's an insane list of things that people today have NO IDEA about, that were FAR more disruptive than $59/month for Adobe software. We lived to tell the tale.

It's why most of you DON'T CARE that the Mac Pro has fewer slots? You used to have SIX slots full, plus, if you were doing Pro Tools, another TWELVE in an expansion chassis. And it all went away, and you remember that, soon enough, it all worked fine.

Heck, YOU remember back in 2002 when people were saying that Apple had stopped paying attention to pros to focus on iPods! Which it turned out was exactly true. LOL Also not true, but you know I'm just saying.

-- So I sympathize with your lack of sympathy. None of these "new" problems seem new or even vaguely interesting. The parts that were interesting for a little while got old after a couple of weeks.

-- But, back to me as COWboy, it's easy enough to miss the pain driving some of this. That's another thing I see from reading every post. For every one asshair posting the same crap that made you hate him years ago, there are dozens who feel real agony. Some of the guys in the Adobe debate were sent there by pain they couldn't resolve with FCPX, believing that Adobe was the one company who'd spare them unpleasant surprises.

We knew there was no such thing, and have a hard time relating to people who thought this was even a possibility.

(We also have a hard time identifying with somebody calling $600 a crisis. We used to have to pay Media 100 $1000 just to get them to pick up the phone.)

-- So it took, what, 20 years? before the state we lived in every day in 1990-2000 -- to cycle back around: non-stop crisis, more pain than pleasure (and not in a good way), and nowhere to vent it but online. To us, the 10 years between the turn-ish of the century and 2011 were a lull we knew couldn't last.

The people who came into the business because of how good things looked AFTER that wave of crises had NO IDEA that THAT was what a LULL looked like. It could easily be another 8-10 years before things settle down again. That's sure how long things took before.

-- For that matter, a lot of you are remembering the early days of the COW that COMPLETELY took place in that lull. Everything was shiny here (apart from dropped frames) because everything was shiny EVERYWHERE in the industry.

-- But if you think things are circular and angry now, you also weren't on the Avid-L in the 90s. Now THAT was a shark den. The Vidpro-L, pre-AOL? INSANE. There were real-world physical threats from participating on THAT thing. Contrary to the rosy picture painted by its survivors, the CoSA Lounge on AOL was online savagery of a sort I've never seen repeated.

The Media 100 mailing list was on FIRE with the PowerPC transition and the 2.6.2/3.0 debacle. Theo/Gaudi? That nonsense was Media 100 taking money for phantom products and delivering ones they KNEW didn't work. Those couple of years nearly brought down our whole end of the business, and the howling was to the SKIES. 1996-97 was MUCH worse than today.

So yeah, I've seen that cycle too.

-- But speaking fully in COW-empathy mode again, your problems (and mine - I lived through ALL that stuff) were real when you vented back in the day. The ones today don't SEEM real to YOU, but they ARE to a generation of guys now taking THEIR turn to vent. 'Twas ever thus.

Hey, at least it's not dropped frames, right? LOL

-- Not that I want to get into a debate about debate forums. My primary goal with them was to quarantine the noise, and guess what? It works. None of it is spilling over into the other 250-ish forums.

Saying that, I happily cede the floor who wants to tell me I'm full of crap. LOL Just know that there's a long line ahead of you. LOL

-- On a different note, one forum in the COW with pretty much nothing but happy talk -- but not nearly enough talk otherwise -- is the Film History and Appreciation forum. Despite the name, it's more about today's movies and TV, although some great history stuff too. I post there more than the rest of the COW's forums put together, and I'd love to see you there.

ANNNNNNYWAYYYYYYYY,

• Traffic up overall 11% over last summer
  • Twitter and Facebook not growing at forum traffic's expense
  • Summer's always quiet
  • Pain changes
  • The talk now is NOTHING like as angry as it was back in the day
  • Let's talk about movies and TV shows, man!

Peace, love, sympathy for all, both past and present,

Yr pal,
Timmy

Return to posts index

Andy jackson
on Jun 14, 2013 at 8:17:46 am

Hi Guys.

I have also noticed how quiet the cow is lately but maybe its because of what I have been noticing over the past 10 years.

1. Theres no work!

2. Any work that maybe found is being either filmed for free by newbies or the customers are now doing it themselves as equipment is now sooooooo cheap.

3. If you do get a little bit of work - its for peanuts or your not sure how long it will last. Not enough to make a full time living in after paying all your taxes etc.

4. One month you are busy. When I say busy I mean one weeks work in that month then you may have nothing for three months.

5. No genuine enquiries by phone or email. Sometimes competition ringing to check if you are also still in business. May get about 1 genuine enquiry a month (this maybe the only time your phone actually rings) if your lucky but usually comes down to the cheapest price if you get the job.

4. Every video producer is now stressed wondering where their next meal ticket is coming and using all their time marketing with no success.

6. Too many new websites popping up every week and disapearing. Customers which are few and far between don`t know where to turn.

7. Lots of people have now got out of the business, gone part time or now do it as a hobby to earn a bit of tax free pin money or changed careers so they can guarantee a pay cheque.

This is the reality.

People have lost all hope and faith in the business so I`m not surprised the cow is seeing the results.

Return to posts index

Tim Wilson
on Jun 14, 2013 at 3:16:34 pm

[Andy jackson] "People have lost all hope and faith in the business so I`m not surprised the cow is seeing the results.
"

As noted in my ridiculously long post, traffic in the COW is up 11% over this time last year. People who come are viewing more pages and staying longer than last year too.

tw

Return to posts index

Andy jackson
on Jun 14, 2013 at 4:09:10 pm

Hi Tim

You just need to check the web statistics on alexa

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/creativecow.net#

Reach % Change
Yesterday 0.0123% -19.24% down
7 day 0.0147% +9% up
1 month 0.0150% -21.24% down
3 month 0.0194% -25.15% down

It would also be interesting to see how many views the forums actually get viewed per topic. There seems to be no way of finding out or am i missing something.

Return to posts index

Tim Wilson
on Jun 14, 2013 at 6:35:10 pm

We used to watch Alexa maybe five years ago, but the numbers got less and less accurate over time. C'mon man, it says our top search term is "Texturing a ball in Maya," and the second is "Coloring a ball in Maya." Ridiculous. We look at Alexa every year or so, and go back to ignoring them. The information isn't worth the pixels it's printed with.

Instead, I quoted the numbers from Google Analytics. Rather than work as Alexa does, by guessing the aggregated accuracy of a number of sources who are also guessing, Google DIRECTLY tracks everything that happens. Google tracks every click, every view, lines them up with every IP address, etc etc etc. -- DIRECTLY, straight from our servers to theirs.

I could be reading you wrong -- and I apologize if I am -- but it appears that you're predisposed to have a negative opinion of us right now. I'm 100% okay with that. Your opinion is as valid as anyone else's, and I certainly have my own list of things that I don't think we're doing well enough. It's probably longer than yours.

But the numbers are the numbers, and Alexa has no way to see our actual numbers at all. Google can, and does -- taking every pageview, every click, every person, DIRECTLY into account, from our servers to theirs, no mediation, no guessing.

The fact is that you can see high traffic very plainly yourself if you look at COW forums that aren't this one, which, as I mentioned, has perfectly understandable reasons for going down: the exact conversations that used to happen here, with some of the exact same people, have shifted elsewhere in the COW.

Again noting that our traffic typically goes down by hundreds of thousands of monthly visitors in the summer. It has happened in each of the last 12 years, with one exception, and ONLY one: when Apple was kind enough to release FCPX in June. LOL Now THAT was some increased summer traffic. Thanks again, guys! LOL Otherwise, we tend to bottom out around July 4, and start easing back up from there. This too has happened every year since we opened in 2001. But I don't expect the traffic in this particular forum to go up in a huge way, for reasons I've mentioned. Although you're helping with that right now. :-)

Anyway, I'm very comfortable with the numbers I quoted. We put our money where our mouth is with them every day, too. If we made this stuff up, our advertisers would know in an instant, as they do their own internal tracking to compare to our claims. There's simply no percentage for us in exaggerating AT ALL. We'd lose money and credibility with our partners that we could never get back. So we don't exaggerate. AT ALL.

But I'm happy to let anyone else have the last word. Besides Alexa. LOL But this'll be my own last word on it.

Peace,
Tim

Tim Wilson
Vice President, Editor-in-Chief
Creative COW

Return to posts index

Andy jackson
on Jun 14, 2013 at 6:55:07 pm

Hi Tim

Thanks for updating me on the google analytics.
You may think I have a negative opinion of the cow but that is not my intention.
I feel it is a fantastic place to recieve and offer advice within the industry.

My gripe is the production business itself which is nearly extinct.

Return to posts index

Tim Wilson
on Jun 14, 2013 at 7:25:31 pm

Thanks for the clarification. :-)

tw

Return to posts index

Andy jackson
on Jun 14, 2013 at 7:37:44 pm

Your very welcome tim :)

Return to posts index

Nick Griffin
on Jun 14, 2013 at 4:14:50 pm

Andy-

Sorry about your circumstances and experiences but, while that may be the case for you and some others, there are a WHOLE BUNCH of us here who are NOT living your life. Negativity rarely results in success so perhaps you've created a self-fulfilling prophesy. Or, and forgive me for being blunt, perhaps the skills you were offering in the marketplace weren't broad enough or deep enough to keep the digital amateurs from taking away your business. And/or, maybe your it was your sales skills.

Todd Terry put it best last month in a post which said:
I think a couple of the tricks to being successful in the production business are to 1) find an underserved or niche market, and 2) be hands-down better than anyone else.

The production business is not for everyone. Neither is self-employment. Sorry, but it's not technology's fault.

Again, forgive me for being blunt, but based on your recent posts I felt this needed to be said.

Return to posts index

Andy jackson
on Jun 14, 2013 at 5:11:18 pm

Nick

Thats okay.I understand and accept your comments and will take them onboard

Cheers Andy

Return to posts index

Scott Cumbo
on Jun 15, 2013 at 2:40:05 am

I was a musician for close to 20 years and never got that hit song. Never got to the point that I could really live off of it. Dosen't mean that it's impossible, just means I failed.

There are a ton of people making a good living from video. The industry isn't dead, but it is very, very competitive and not for everyone.

Scott Cumbo
Lead Editor
Bellator MMA/Spike TV

Return to posts index

walter biscardi
on Jun 17, 2013 at 12:48:14 am

You have so many generalities in your post I can't respond to them individually.

Business is tough. So get tougher. You have to come up with different strategies to market yourself. Create your own work. Drop your prices. Find new avenues. Whatever. This has NEVER been an easy industry.

I don't lose faith. I get angry and look to see where I can pivot to keep expanding our markets. We're in territories now I never imagined my company would be in terms of what we're producing. Yeah the tools are cheap and it makes me incredibly happy I haven't upgraded in a few years or ever purchased a camera until now. I'm in a perfect position to exploit the low cost of all these tools as we move forward.

It's still not easy but I'm still plugging away knowing that this industry will be in a constant state of change forever more and he who can continually change with the market is the one who will survive. And he who can constantly evolve and adapt their marketing strategy is the one who will grow their client base and distribution.

Walter Biscardi, Jr.
Editor, Colorist, Director, Writer, Consultant, Author, Chef.
HD Post and Production
Biscardi Creative Media

Foul Water Fiery Serpent, an original documentary featuring Sigourney Weave...
MTWD Entertainment - Developing original content for all media.
"This American Land" - our new PBS Series.
"Science Nation" - Three years and counting of Science for the People.

Blog Twitter Facebook

Return to posts index

Steve Martin
on Jun 14, 2013 at 12:21:04 pm

Tim,

That was a nice trip down memory lane. I especially liked...

"We also have a hard time identifying with somebody calling $600 a crisis. We used to have to Media 100 $1000 just to get them to pick up the phone."

I was that guy that was really pissed off that after paying ~$20k to "unlock" the XR features of Media100, I had to pay them extra to answer questions! But I survived... haha

Production is fun - but lets not forget: Nobody ever died on the video table!

http://www.OmniNewMedia.com
http://www.GreenSlateStudios.com

Return to posts index

Chris Tompkins
on Jun 14, 2013 at 12:32:03 pm

Very nice Tim, Thanks, I too was cutting on Media100 in early 90's.

Chris

Return to posts index

Glen Montgomery
on Jun 14, 2013 at 2:12:20 pm

Great post, Tim.

Editor / Santa Monica, CA
http://coldpost.tv/

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
on Jun 14, 2013 at 3:52:12 pm

Tim I can tell you as an "O.G". from Vidpro-L, it's STILL insane. :-) It's why I spend more time here.

Return to posts index

Andrew Rendell
on Jun 16, 2013 at 8:12:27 pm

There are a couple of UK-specific groups on Facebook (I'm in the UK) and a few groups on LinkedIn that I'm on, so I've spent less of my time on the Cow in recent months than I used to. So I guess that's probably part of it going quiet.

Return to posts index

Tim Wilson
on Jun 16, 2013 at 9:15:37 pm

[Andrew Rendell] "So I guess that's probably part of it going quiet."

So it's YOUR fault?!? We were wondering.

Tim Wilson
Vice President, Editor-in-Chief
Creative COW

Return to posts index

John Davidson
on Jun 16, 2013 at 9:59:25 pm

Funny thing. None of the kids I interview for PA entry level jobs use the Cow or even know what it is. I've tried to force the hires to use it because it's truly a wealth of information. Pretty much everything I've learned about FCP and FCPX came from here. One made a comment that it's out of date (that's not my comment, just being honest as to what he said).

Stepping back a little. If you're running the cow, what do you do about it? Connect with facebook user accounts? That seems difficult and annoying. I see other forum styles and they're confusing. Navigating threads can be a huge pain. One of the nice things about the Cow is that it's stable and once you get the navigation, it's easy to get around.

Maybe there are some simple ways to update the cow to attract a younger audience and freshen the site up a little. Reducing the amount of extraneous data at the top of email notifications would be awesome. Perhaps some graphical elements could be updated to feel a little newer. An iPad and iPhone app would be phenomenal. More and better video integration into posts is always a good thing. Maybe some fancy javascripts could be incorporated to add a little more interesting thread navigation could be incorporated.

Problem is, all these things take substantial amounts of time and money - and could have a negative effect on the audience the Cow currently has. Tim, it's not an enviable job you have!

John Davidson | President / Creative Director | Magic Feather Inc.

Return to posts index

Andrew Rendell
on Jun 17, 2013 at 5:57:54 am

[Tim Wilson] "So it's YOUR fault?!? We were wondering."

Yeah, sorry about that. I also took some time out when my father in law died.

TBH, the Facebook groups I'm on (edit suite stories and edit jockeys) aren't really doing the same thing as CC though.

There's a bit of overlap in some of the LinkedIn groups, although I've already abandoned a couple which have been swamped with spam and/or pointless arguing over software (the never ending Avid-FCP-Adobe and FCP7-FCPX arguments which I find so incredibly tedious). IMO the LinkedIn groups aren't anywhere near as well organised as the CC forum but they are associated with the professional networking/ keeping in touch with contacts thing that LinkedIn is quite good for so they get a bit of attention for that.

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
on Jun 17, 2013 at 1:38:39 pm

The thing that makes the COW such a unique resource is the very careful mix of tight moderation and the emphasis on technical assistance, corralled into many specific niches. That's kind of the antithesis of much other "social media", which thrives on empty controversy and "drama" to generate traffic.

There may be some occasional drama in some of the debates here, too, but on the whole, this is a more polite and reserved, but welcoming establishment in some ways than other production-related sites. I find that to be very refreshing, myself, as I recall the wilder days of USENET boards. Facebook and other sites may concentrate more on generating hits thru empty interactions, driven by emotion, politics, a lot of heat and little light... whereas here ,I think the signal-to-noise ratio is much, much better.

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
on Jun 17, 2013 at 10:51:52 pm

I have not read all the threads in this post, so I apologize in advance, if this has been discussed already.
I read the first 10 posts (and Walter's comments).

The Cow is a technical forum, where people come for technical answers. From an installation point of view (what I do for my living) - people are NOT BUYING STUFF. They are hanging on to what they got. And thanks to AJA, Blackmagic and Matrox, people are re-using their hardware, as well as their Mac Computers to continue to run Adobe Premiere, as well as FCP 7 (and FCP X) and Media Composer also. So people ask questions about their new software (Adobe or FCP X) but they are using the same hardware. As I just said, people are NOT buying NEW stuff.

When you buy new toys, you need to ask questions. I am not seeing people buy new toys. I am getting asked to install small things (new NVidia Graphics cards), or add render farms to Adobe After Effects installations that are networked. But I am NOT seeing people building new facilities, and I am not seeing people buying new equipment. I am involved in smaller budget installs. I cannot imagine how some of the "big boy" companies are surviving with their $60,000 + hardware.

What's the big picture - I have no idea.

Bob Zelin

Bob Zelin
Rescue 1, Inc.
maxavid@cfl.rr.com

Return to posts index

Steve Kownacki
on Jun 20, 2013 at 12:44:08 pm

Holy moly... this thread is all over the place! Cool!

Todd, we're busy. And taking time for my family before fall gets too crazy. Something's gotta give and it's the online stuff.

Nick, niche's help for sure (I have 3) and simply keep people happy. I am certainly not "the best" but I sure can keep clients overjoyed, coming back and making referrals.

I am not inexpensive, I am a biz owner.

Bob Z - always keepin' that "pipeline" full. You have to keep in touch with people/top of mind... or they forget you.

Tim - love the memory lane stuff! I forgot about alot of it since 1991. Ahhh... Targa64+ with TruVista Tips... Crystal Graphics... rebooting your machine to change memory settings/IRQs/DMAs depending on the software... those were the days. I still have my P6000 card.

Steve

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]