BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

Need a recommendation on an infomercial sales agency

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jan ChouinNeed a recommendation on an infomercial sales agency
by on Oct 3, 2012 at 4:49:34 pm

Hi, I'm new here, so I'd like to kick off with a question that's been an ongoing problem for my company.

We are producers of long form infomercials and we are currently airing on ABC Family, We, Fox Business, Cooking Channel, and many others. We're trying to solicit new business from companies which should be doing infomercials but aren't at this time and as you can imagine the list is very long.

We've hired several people over the past few months and it's always the same story: They come on, go through the training, get all excited, have a completely unfounded expectation that they will close their first deal in the first week (which we do everything possible to dissuade them from and inject a modicum of reality), and when they fail to close a six figure deal in a few business days they stop showing up. They all figure that they will be able to make a down payment on a house by the weekend and that simply does not happen. There is no way that any cold caller can close big deals like this without perseverance and patience.

My Operations Director has had it with this silly routine and doesn't want to keep doing this forever with no results. Therefore my question is: Does anyone know of a formal sales agency which would take on our account and have their sales personnel do all the cold calling? We can certainly go on to close the interested parties, but the initial contact and explanations would have to be done by the agency's trained and skilled personnel. I've had zero luck locating one as all I'm finding is conventional telemarketing boiler rooms and robocallers which are definitely not what we need.

Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Return to posts index

David SherlockRe: Need a recommendation on an infomercial sales agency
by on Nov 1, 2012 at 10:45:10 pm

Hello

I think you can find some good agencies on freelancing websites like

freelancer
odesk
elance

Best regards

Return to posts index

David SherlockRe: Need a recommendation on an infomercial sales agency
by on Nov 1, 2012 at 11:07:34 pm

Hey

I am also marketing for a relatively big media network, so i may be able to provide some targeted traffic which will help you in some ways

If you want to discuss further ... feel free to contact me on skype : davidsherlock77

Best Regards

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]