BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

The Power of a Wish

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Steve Martin
The Power of a Wish
on May 10, 2012 at 6:41:49 pm

Hello my bovine friends,

This may not be the perfect place to post, but it's an important video for me to share and I'd like to get a wonderful non-profit as much exposure as I possibly can.

It was an honor for me the creative team at Omni Productions to be involved in producing this fundraising video for the Make-A-Wish organization. It was played at their recent funding dinner/dance gala at the Disney Waldorf Astoria Resort for over 700 guests. Make-A-Wish grants wishes to children with life threatening illnesses.

A heart felt thank you goes out to Brian Kelly, Zane Townsend, Nick Vetterick, Emily Lescynski and the entire Omni Productions team for all their selfless hard work on this project. The fundraising event was a huge success, but the struggle to fund wishes for deserving children continues.

If this video moves you (and I pray that it does), I ask that you do two things:

1) Share or re-post this to all your friends
2) Consider making a donation to this wonderful organization: http://www.wishcentralfl.wish.org

Thanks for watching!

Production is fun - but lets not forget: Nobody ever died on the video table!

Return to posts index

Mark Raudonis
Re: The Power of a Wish
on May 11, 2012 at 6:31:22 am

Steve,

Very well done! Very powerful story. Very worthy cause.

Thanks for sharing.

Mark

Return to posts index

Steve Martin
on May 11, 2012 at 12:46:27 pm

Thanks Mark!

Return to posts index

Mick Haensler
on May 17, 2012 at 1:17:21 pm

First of all, extremely well done Steve. The pace, the music, the juxtaposition of the backgrounds between mother and daughter, the framing. All very effective. It breaks the rules in a good way. Secondly, very timely for me in that I've decided to take my company back to my true passion which is to help non profits further their cause through rich media content. It's why I started this company and where I need to be. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Mick Haensler
Higher Ground Media
Tech Now

Return to posts index

Steve Martin
on May 22, 2012 at 4:44:18 pm

Thanks for the kind words Mick!

We were really pleased with the results as well and the fact that it helped raise over $300K for the Make-A-Wish of Central Florida was really the icing on the cake.

Best of luck to you in following your passion!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]