BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

guesses at expected salary range for new media/video content producer job?

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paz Derienguesses at expected salary range for new media/video content producer job?
by on Jan 28, 2012 at 9:09:24 am

Hi, I'm about to go into salary negotiations for an uncommon video-related job and I'm wondering what your offhand guess is as to what their salary range is going to be. The job is in NYC, at a decently funded arts nonprofit. It's a full time job with so-so benefits. The job is to produce videos about their programs and use the CMS to upload them, also to vision and strategize how the videos will increase the org's impact.

Obviously this is not a common job so I've had no luck finding what a 'typical' salary is.

any insight or even guesses? thanks very much, Paz

Return to posts index

Jonathan ZieglerRe: guesses at expected salary range for new media/video content producer job?
by on Jan 29, 2012 at 4:02:53 pm

Well, it all depends on you and the job. What do you have to do? What does the job entail? You've given vague job info. Can you send the job description? Also, will you have to live in NY or commute (most likely commute)? Also, look into housing costs, transportation costs, food costs, etc. Look it up at salary.com, too.

Jonathan Ziegler
http://www.electrictiger.com/
520-360-8293

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]