BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

How To Promote And Sell Personalized Paper Products To Europe And US?

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Spencer CheungHow To Promote And Sell Personalized Paper Products To Europe And US?
by on Nov 14, 2011 at 2:46:26 am

Help, my work is a Sales and Marketing and we produce personalized paper products (playing cards, calendar, puzzle etc). We’ve been selling personalized products to consumer (B2C) but we find it difficult and actually don’t know how to promote and sell it to Europe and US (Corporate and business B2B customers).

1) Now, we consider children photography, children museum, Wedding planner, wedding photography, boy scotts and some playing club … might be our target customers but we are not sure.

2) We been keep sending out nearly 500 email sales letters so far but only 3 responses but nothing really happened.

3) We been reviewed our email content and shorten it but still nothing happens.

We really want to know is this a right way to promote our products to US and Europe. If not, then how and what should we do to promote it? Could anyone please help and provide a constructive comments and suggestions? I really appreciated!

Return to posts index

Jonathan ZieglerRe: How To Promote And Sell Personalized Paper Products To Europe And US?
by on Nov 14, 2011 at 3:27:25 pm

Having a graphic design background, I strongly suggest lookin into the advertising specialty products field. What you need to do is make your business work in conjunction with other ad specialty businesses with specific pricing and the like. Organizations like ASI can connect you with thousand of ad specialty dealers who will in turn cOnnect you with thousands of businesses. Hunt around - there are other groups besides ASI, too I just can't think of it.

Jonathan Ziegler
http://www.electrictiger.com/
520-360-8293

Return to posts index

Mark SuszkoRe: How To Promote And Sell Personalized Paper Products To Europe And US?
by on Nov 14, 2011 at 10:05:11 pm

This sounds like the kind of thing people go to threadless.com and similar sites for. Try hooking up with a firm like that and the customerss will pre-qualify themselves for you, as they come looking for what you provide. Add power to this effort by using a google adwords campaign to drive search traffic results to your front door.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]