BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles Business and Marketing Podcasts

Video integrated into website

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dave RaizmanVideo integrated into website
by on Oct 14, 2011 at 5:54:34 pm

I have a client (a small architecture firm) that is interested in incorporating video into their website and would like to see examples of other business websites that are doing it really well. It would be great to show examples of other architecture firms but it's not necessary for the examples to be industry specific.

They want to do short (2-3 minute) video profiles of their architects as well as videos about specific projects and embed them in their website.

There are of course the really big video websites that are using video but I'm looking for smaller businesses or organizations that have integrated video into their website.

Does anyone have any favorite examples they would like to share with me?

Thanks so much,

Dave Raizman
Springboard Media

Return to posts index

Matt HallRe: Video integrated into website
by on Oct 14, 2011 at 6:09:57 pm

here's a sample from a pharma advertising company:

features profiles of the folks at the company.

Return to posts index

Alex ElkinsRe: Video integrated into website
by on Oct 17, 2011 at 2:37:52 pm

Hi Dave,

We did some work for a company that uses video effectively in my opinion - they present the videos kind of as 'how to' videos rather than directly trying to sell to customers. I think it works nicely as they're genuinely quite useful (although admittedly a bit dated now - these were done a while ago!)

Check out

Alex Elkins
Twitter: @postbluetv
View Post Blue showreel
Shot on RED @ 100fps, Post on FCP/Color: Capoeira Film

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved