BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

Video Production Company Business Plan

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Steve FoulkrodVideo Production Company Business Plan
by on Sep 20, 2011 at 7:40:44 pm

Hello,

I'm specifically looking for help with a biz plan for my video production company. I've been running this company for the last 10 years as a small side/basement cash biz. However, after the loss of an automotive related job in late 2009, I decided to do what I love & pursue this full time. I've already acquired 2 cameras , lights, audio equipment, editing software & computers, backdrops/greenscreen, tripods/rigs, etc. I'm in my 3rd semester chasing down an AS in Video Production & Collaborative Media. In the last 1.5 yrs I've produced all kinds of pieces & the work keeps coming in. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Steve

Return to posts index

Angelo LorenzoRe: Video Production Company Business Plan
by on Sep 20, 2011 at 10:19:04 pm

Why do you need a business plan? Business loan and investor capital or as a personal roadmap?

- Angelo Lorenzo
- http://filmsfor.us - helping you sell your film online

Return to posts index

Steve FoulkrodRe: Video Production Company Business Plan
by on Sep 21, 2011 at 12:18:47 am

Well, more of a personal roadmap at this point. Although, there will come a time when I need studio space, more equipment, etc.

Return to posts index

Doug CollinsRe: Video Production Company Business Plan
by on Sep 21, 2011 at 2:32:57 pm

You might check out score.org. (Service Corp Of Retired Executives) They are affiliated with the SBA and have both classes and counseling to help people with business plans.

Good luck,

Doug

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]