BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

I need a source for JVC/Taiyo archival quality DVD-R blanks, any suggestions?

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark SuszkoI need a source for JVC/Taiyo archival quality DVD-R blanks, any suggestions?
by on Sep 13, 2011 at 10:00:52 pm

I need the JVC/Taio Yuden brand "100-year" type archival quality gold or gold/silver DVD-R blanks, and they need to be inkjet printable, which seems to make the sourcing a little more challenging. Any links?

Return to posts index

Scott SheriffRe: I need a source for JVC/Taiyo archival quality DVD-R blanks, any suggestions?
by on Sep 13, 2011 at 11:14:47 pm

[Mark Suszko] "I need the JVC/Taio Yuden brand "100-year" type archival quality gold or gold/silver DVD-R blanks, and they need to be inkjet printable, which seems to make the sourcing a little more challenging. Any links?"

http://www.taperesources.com/TY-DVD-WPPSB16-WS.html
Maybe try discmakers, or tapeonline too, they used to have Taiyo Yuden discs.
If your not getting good search results try 'JVC/ TAIYO YUDEN'. I think you were missing a Y.

Scott Sheriff
Director
http://www.sstdigitalmedia.com

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur." ---Red Adair

Where were you on 6/21?

Return to posts index

Todd TerryRe: I need a source for JVC/Taiyo archival quality DVD-R blanks, any suggestions?
by on Sep 14, 2011 at 2:27:44 pm

I'll second Scott's suggestion, and was just about to turn you on to Tape Resources myself.

We've used them for years and years and they are great people... and will always bend over backwards to help us. They're probably my favorite vendor we've ever worked with for just about anything.

In fact, they're so nice that I almost feel bad that we hardly ever buy anything from them anymore. We used to get cases and cases of Betas from them every month... but now in a much-more-tapeless world, we just don't have much need to call on them more than once or twice a year.

Great folks.

T2

fantasticplastic.com

Return to posts index

Craig SeemanRe: I need a source for JVC/Taiyo archival quality DVD-R blanks, any suggestions?
by on Sep 14, 2011 at 7:33:31 pm

SuperMediaStore

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]