BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

Documents

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dan Asselin
Documents
on Mar 25, 2011 at 4:26:55 am

In trying to do more work over the phone and online I have placed some of my business documents online. This includes "How Things Work"
which is an attempt to make sure we are all on the same page before the client and I start working together. I am not sure that I wouldn't be better off offering these items in person regardless of how much travel it saves me. Does anyone else have an opinion? Here's the link and if anyone could read all the way through the first one I'd love some feedback on it. Thanks.

http://www.effectivebusinessvideo.com/ebvotherdocuments.html

Return to posts index

Mike Smith
Re: Documents
on Mar 25, 2011 at 11:59:33 am

Little typo on the menu page, which currently says "Eliminating understandings", might be worth correcting !

Return to posts index

Nick Griffin
on Mar 25, 2011 at 5:14:04 pm

Aside from the typo, the docs read fairly well. Not crazy about the graphic formatting, but all in all, looks pretty good.

Return to posts index

Dan Asselin
on Mar 27, 2011 at 2:02:44 am

Thanks....That one would have been kinda counterproductive

Return to posts index

Richard Herd
on Mar 25, 2011 at 5:11:12 pm

My opinion is you need a graphic designer to create a clean brand look to your brochures.

Otherwise, I think, directing potential customers to a Web site is a reasonable strategy.

Return to posts index

Dan Asselin
on Mar 27, 2011 at 2:03:41 am

Thanks for your input. Your time is appreciated.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]