BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

Amazing Opportunity...

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Simon StuttsAmazing Opportunity...
by on May 6, 2010 at 4:49:46 pm

From http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/crg/1723263589.html

Intern for a Big production Company (Miami)

A great production company in Miami is looking for enthusiastic interns. Candidates must have strong knowledge in AVID, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Maya and Pro-tools. Also must be proficient with camera and lighting and must bring their own camera equipment and lights, if it is a RED is a plus. Must be willing to work from 8 to 12 hours a day 6 days a week. If you have a strong client list a plus. Must be bilingual and willing to do all kind of office duties. Must have a car and must be willing to drive. Although this is not a paid internship you will get a lot of experience in the weddings market.

--------

I just...hahahaaaaa. Amazing. Can't believe someone actually posted this. Had to share.

Return to posts index

Fernando MolRe: Amazing Opportunity...
by on May 6, 2010 at 5:28:00 pm

=O

*Always share a link to your site and rate the posts. This is a free service for you and for us.

Return to posts index

Mark SuszkoRe: Amazing Opportunity...
by on May 6, 2010 at 7:24:56 pm

Oh, no, just to get to hang with thise guys, applicants sh0uld be paying THEM....

LOL

Sad part about this joke is, they WILL get applicants.

Return to posts index

Mick HaenslerRe: Amazing Opportunity...
by on May 6, 2010 at 9:01:15 pm

Oh did I need a good laugh today, I've been dead in the water since yesterday morning due to a system crash. I just had to respond to this, here 'tis:

My name is Ricardo Cerebro and I'm very interested in the intern position you advertised on Craigslist. While I don't have experience on all the equipment and software you mentioned, I do have my own camera on my cell phone and I have a few lights I could let you use but will need some bulbs. I work with a computer at the Quik Mart where I work all the time and I'm a fast learner so learning all that video stuff shouldn't be a problem. I'll have to quit my job to do this which means I won't have any money and will have to live out of my car. Is there a bathroom where I can wash up there? Also, since I won't be able to afford to eat, is there any restaurants close by that have dumpsters?? I speak real good English and Mexican but not much Spanish, I hope that won't be a problem. The big thing is, I love weddings, especially wedding dresses, I know, I'm a boy and I shouldn't like that stuff but hey I'm just silly like that. I know I'm the one for this so just tell me when and where and I'll be there. Oh, and I don't mind "other duties as assigned" if you know what I mean, I'm a real team player!!!

Mick Haensler
Higher Ground Media

Return to posts index

Fernando MolRe: Amazing Opportunity...
by on May 6, 2010 at 9:22:17 pm

Don't forget to give them a client list form the Quik Mart.

*Always share a link to your site and rate the posts. This is a free service for you and for us.

Return to posts index

Rebecca GillaspieRe: Amazing Opportunity...
by on May 7, 2010 at 12:03:54 am

You're so gonna get the job!

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do." - Bob Dylan

Rebecca Gillaspie
Producer/Editor
rgillaspie@gmail.com

Return to posts index

Mark SuszkoRe: Amazing Opportunity...
by on May 7, 2010 at 3:46:23 am

"I know he can GET the job.... but can he DO the job?"

"I'm not arguing that with you
."

Return to posts index

Alan LloydRe: Amazing Opportunity...
by on May 8, 2010 at 3:53:16 pm

Doesn't read like a text message. And not enough misspellings.

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: Amazing Opportunity...
by on May 7, 2010 at 4:58:32 pm

Honestly, reading that, I don't know whether to laugh or get mad.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
http://www.ckandco.net

Return to posts index

Bob ZelinRe: Amazing Opportunity...
by on May 7, 2010 at 9:17:28 pm

Sometimes, I think that these things get posted, just to "bait" me.
If I was dying of cancer, and only had a few days to live, I think that it would be a good way to go out - show up to their job interview, and rid the planet of these people.

Bob Zelin

Return to posts index

grinner hesterRe: Amazing Opportunity...
by on May 7, 2010 at 10:32:50 pm

so when an old Einstein look dude without the mustache walks in your door....
rrrruuuuunnn!!!!!!!!
lol
I in no way think these posts are serious. I mean, I think they were when they posted it all drunk like but I dodn't think they expeceted the cream of the crop to respond. Bottom feeders are use to eatin' poop.

Return to posts index

Ron LindeboomRe: Amazing Opportunity...
by on May 7, 2010 at 11:12:24 pm

[grinner hester] "Bottom feeders are use to eatin' poop."

Yet again, must I stop and take off my hat and place it across my breast in homage to the insightful eloquence of a Grinnerism offered at an opportune moment.

Brilliant, Grinner.

;o)

Ron Lindeboom

Return to posts index

Mick HaenslerRe: Amazing Opportunity...
by on May 8, 2010 at 1:15:39 am

He said poop......

Mick Haensler
Higher Ground Media

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved