BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

Amazing Opportunity...

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Simon Stutts
Amazing Opportunity...
on May 6, 2010 at 4:49:46 pm

From http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/crg/1723263589.html

Intern for a Big production Company (Miami)

A great production company in Miami is looking for enthusiastic interns. Candidates must have strong knowledge in AVID, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Maya and Pro-tools. Also must be proficient with camera and lighting and must bring their own camera equipment and lights, if it is a RED is a plus. Must be willing to work from 8 to 12 hours a day 6 days a week. If you have a strong client list a plus. Must be bilingual and willing to do all kind of office duties. Must have a car and must be willing to drive. Although this is not a paid internship you will get a lot of experience in the weddings market.

--------

I just...hahahaaaaa. Amazing. Can't believe someone actually posted this. Had to share.

Return to posts index

Fernando Mol
Re: Amazing Opportunity...
on May 6, 2010 at 5:28:00 pm

=O

*Always share a link to your site and rate the posts. This is a free service for you and for us.

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
on May 6, 2010 at 7:24:56 pm

Oh, no, just to get to hang with thise guys, applicants sh0uld be paying THEM....

LOL

Sad part about this joke is, they WILL get applicants.

Return to posts index

Mick Haensler
on May 6, 2010 at 9:01:15 pm

Oh did I need a good laugh today, I've been dead in the water since yesterday morning due to a system crash. I just had to respond to this, here 'tis:

My name is Ricardo Cerebro and I'm very interested in the intern position you advertised on Craigslist. While I don't have experience on all the equipment and software you mentioned, I do have my own camera on my cell phone and I have a few lights I could let you use but will need some bulbs. I work with a computer at the Quik Mart where I work all the time and I'm a fast learner so learning all that video stuff shouldn't be a problem. I'll have to quit my job to do this which means I won't have any money and will have to live out of my car. Is there a bathroom where I can wash up there? Also, since I won't be able to afford to eat, is there any restaurants close by that have dumpsters?? I speak real good English and Mexican but not much Spanish, I hope that won't be a problem. The big thing is, I love weddings, especially wedding dresses, I know, I'm a boy and I shouldn't like that stuff but hey I'm just silly like that. I know I'm the one for this so just tell me when and where and I'll be there. Oh, and I don't mind "other duties as assigned" if you know what I mean, I'm a real team player!!!

Mick Haensler
Higher Ground Media

Return to posts index

Fernando Mol
on May 6, 2010 at 9:22:17 pm

Don't forget to give them a client list form the Quik Mart.

*Always share a link to your site and rate the posts. This is a free service for you and for us.

Return to posts index

Rebecca Gillaspie
on May 7, 2010 at 12:03:54 am

You're so gonna get the job!

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do." - Bob Dylan

Rebecca Gillaspie
Producer/Editor
rgillaspie@gmail.com

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
on May 7, 2010 at 3:46:23 am

"I know he can GET the job.... but can he DO the job?"

"I'm not arguing that with you
."

Return to posts index

Alan Lloyd
on May 8, 2010 at 3:53:16 pm

Doesn't read like a text message. And not enough misspellings.

Return to posts index

John Cuevas
on May 7, 2010 at 4:58:32 pm

Honestly, reading that, I don't know whether to laugh or get mad.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
http://www.ckandco.net

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
on May 7, 2010 at 9:17:28 pm

Sometimes, I think that these things get posted, just to "bait" me.
If I was dying of cancer, and only had a few days to live, I think that it would be a good way to go out - show up to their job interview, and rid the planet of these people.

Bob Zelin

Return to posts index

grinner hester
on May 7, 2010 at 10:32:50 pm

so when an old Einstein look dude without the mustache walks in your door....
rrrruuuuunnn!!!!!!!!
lol
I in no way think these posts are serious. I mean, I think they were when they posted it all drunk like but I dodn't think they expeceted the cream of the crop to respond. Bottom feeders are use to eatin' poop.

Return to posts index

Ron Lindeboom
on May 7, 2010 at 11:12:24 pm

[grinner hester] "Bottom feeders are use to eatin' poop."

Yet again, must I stop and take off my hat and place it across my breast in homage to the insightful eloquence of a Grinnerism offered at an opportune moment.

Brilliant, Grinner.

;o)

Ron Lindeboom

Return to posts index

Mick Haensler
on May 8, 2010 at 1:15:39 am

He said poop......

Mick Haensler
Higher Ground Media

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>