BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles Business and Marketing Podcasts

Where's the NAB news???

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rich RubaschWhere's the NAB news???
by on Apr 17, 2010 at 1:06:34 am

Whassssup? Where is all the fine COW reporting from the NAB show? What's the buzz? Everyone touted the 3D technologies and other than the Sony and Panasonic prototypes there doesn't seem to be any big news from the big chip interchangeable lens front. Oh, and a brief moment on the CAT DV product.

Please report!

Rich Rubasch
Tilt Media Inc.
Video Production and Post

Return to posts index

Ron LindeboomRe: Where's the NAB news???
by on Apr 17, 2010 at 1:14:47 am

We are working on it as we speak, Rich.

We have some great stories in the making and Tim Wilson, Stefani Rice, me, and others are hard at work tracking down and getting stories done for our members.

In the meantime, you can goto a "COW technology preview" of an idea we are working on (the interface is NOT what will be and is merely there to help us compartmentalize the data), which you can see at...

It will show you blogs, news items, conversations, articles, etc., that involve NAB, drawn from all over the COW and compartmentalized in a single aggregated page.

Again, we know the interface sucks, it is not live and is merely a test of a technology -- but you will get the point.

Best regards,

Ron Lindeboom

Return to posts index

walter biscardiRe: Where's the NAB news???
by on Apr 17, 2010 at 3:38:23 pm

The Twitterverse was loaded with updates throughout the show with many of the Cows represented. I have a whole series of articles coming out on my Blogs as soon as I can get them typed up too. I know Shane Ross has a set of articles coming out on his Blog as well.

And as Ron said, I'm sure the Cow will be loaded with new articles in the near future.

Walter Biscardi, Jr.
Editor, Colorist, Director, Writer, Consultant, Author, Chef.
HD Post and Production
Biscardi Creative Media

"Foul Water, Fiery Serpent" featuring Sigourney Weaver coming soon.

Blog Twitter Facebook

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved