BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles Business and Marketing Podcasts

Market tough so totally revamping resume etc.

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Scott DavisMarket tough so totally revamping resume etc.
by on Mar 17, 2010 at 7:31:58 pm

Its tough out there as we all know. I have taken a good hard look at my reel, resume, etc and see them sorely lacking. Its tough to see your own problems so; I was wondering if anyone would be willing to take a look at my resume and offer some honest and very tough criticism. I really need to rip it apart and rebuild it in the words of the six million dollar man, "faster, better, stronger!"

I'd like to do it off list so if you are willing to help a fellow cow out I would greatly appreciate your input.

Scott Davis
View Scott Davis's profile on LinkedIn

Return to posts index

Milton HockmanRe: Market tough so totally revamping resume etc.
by on Mar 19, 2010 at 4:34:12 pm

I'll help you out. Send it my way

BTW, for others reading, here's a need to craft your resume to fit the job posting.

For example, if a studio put in their ad "Looking for After Effects guru to create graphics elements for news shows."

Then your resume should have a line tailored to that which says something along the lines of "Utilize After Effects to create motion graphic elements for corporate videos, commercials, web videos, and training videos."

Freelancer Designer Virginia
Find out more about me, see my portfolio, and read my blog

Web, Video, Graphic Design Info Blog
My blog updated weekly with industry tips, tricks, and news

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved