BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

Question about job posting

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Suszko
Question about job posting
on Feb 24, 2010 at 12:54:16 am

If this is inappropriate, please go ahead and yank it, and I'll apologize. A dear old friend I owe a favor to wanted me to pass the word about an upcoming movie shoot in Chicago that's looking to rent ENG trucks to use on location as set dressing for a day. Details in the jobs/higher pay forum posting, but I mention it here because you guys know a LOT of people who might fit the bill, or who would be better contacts, and I couldn't really decide what other forum was right for this. I don't know anything more about the gig than what is posted in the Jobs forum. I have no personal interest in any of it, other than to help my friend get the word out. If there's a better place to put it, please let me know, and I apologize in advance if this was too forward.

Return to posts index

David Roth Weiss
Re: Question about job posting
on Feb 24, 2010 at 1:07:23 am

[Mark Suszko] "If this is inappropriate, please go ahead and yank it, and I'll apologize.... ...I couldn't really decide what other forum was right for this. I don't know anything more about the gig than what is posted in the Jobs forum. I have no personal interest in any of it... If there's a better place to put it, please let me know, and I apologize in advance if this was too forward."

Sheesh!!! Trying to help a friend. And, on top of that, trying to pass on a paying gig to your Cow peers and associates. Oh the humanity!!!

Personally, I'd be inclined to give you a pass.

But just this once... :)

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor/Colorist
David Weiss Productions, Inc.
Los Angeles

POST-PRODUCTION WITHOUT THE USUAL INSANITY ™

A forum host of Creative COW's Apple Final Cut Pro, Business & Marketing, Indie Film & Documentary, and Film History & Appreciations forums.

Return to posts index

Mike Cohen
on Feb 24, 2010 at 3:40:41 am

Hmm, I wish I had bought those used ENG trucks when I had the chance. I coulda been in da pictures!

Mike Cohen

Return to posts index

Mick Haensler
on Feb 25, 2010 at 2:27:09 pm

Posts like this should not be tolerated on any civilized forum. The Cow is OUTTA CONTROL!!

Mick Haensler
Higher Ground Media

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]