BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles Business and Marketing Podcasts

Happy new year

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Uri SoglowekHappy new year
by on Dec 31, 2009 at 9:37:00 am

wanted to wish you all a happy new year. this year for me was a ground breaking year. so many new activities, demand going sky high. never thought this will happen.

wanted to thank everyone in the forum!!

Uri Soglowek
the team

Uri Soglowek

Business and design tutorials

Return to posts index

walter biscardiRe: Happy new year
by on Dec 31, 2009 at 1:18:42 pm

A very Happy New Year to you too and everyone else here in the Cowmmunity.

Yes 2009 was one for the record books here and 2010 is just going to be absolutely crazy. Good to take a breather before jumping head first back into the fray! :-)

Walter Biscardi, Jr.
Editor, Colorist, Director, Writer, Consultant, Author.
HD Post and Production
Biscardi Creative Media

"Foul Water, Fiery Serpent" now in Post.

Creative Cow Forum Host:
Apple Final Cut Pro, Apple Motion, Apple Color, AJA Kona, Business & Marketing, Maxx Digital.

Return to posts index

Mike CohenRe: Happy new year
by on Dec 31, 2009 at 3:52:26 pm

Walter and all the other leaders and members are to be commended for giving and receiving with humility great advice this past year. i feel that this forum in particular has really become one of the most interesting places to visit on the internet.

It was for us too a busy year, with 2010 promising to be exciting and full of new challenges and opportunities.

Everyone stay safe tonight and enjoy the new year.

Mike Cohen

Return to posts index

Jeff BonanoRe: Happy new year
by on Dec 31, 2009 at 4:04:48 pm

Yes, Happy New Year! It has been an upbeat yet challenging year hasn't it?! I agree with Walter though, brace yourself for 2010 because I think it's going to be a busy year. For me, Odd years are challenging years and Even years, are great years to do business. Since this Odd year has even had some good business in it, the prophets are saying that 2010 leading into a new decade will prove to be a a good start for us cow members so that we get ready for 2011! least that's what I got out of the scripture from this Holy Cow Bible. You might have to read it yourself, but I found it in the Book of Bessie 12:46.

Ok that was a bad joke...but I had to do it before the year was out!

Jeff Bonano

"I want to have a cool quote at the bottom of my signature, just like everyone else on the cow forum!" -Jeff Bonano

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved